Mike XR6T iTs alL DaRDy........ Legacy Donating Member 780 Member For: 19y 1m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/08/09 07:39 AM Posted 12/08/09 07:39 AM sex :hiwelcome:
Timmy-XR6T Legacy Donating Member 179 Member For: 17y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, Inner South Posted 14/08/09 12:25 AM Posted 14/08/09 12:25 AM Hi all - just signed up, been a Expensive Daewoo man my whole life, and now suitably converted with an FG XR6T!!
adz929 Member 3 Member For: 17y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/08/09 11:00 AM Posted 19/08/09 11:00 AM Greetings!Just signed up having purchased myself a Bionic 07 BF II XR6T. It's got the ZF 6 speed, s/roof, premium sound and 50K on the clock. Windows have been tinted and I've had a few little scuff marks fix, getting the interior cleaned on Saturday, small leak on the gearbox fixed next Thursday and then it's off to Herrods for a tune the week after that. Not sure what else to do with it, I wanted to add some sort of striping to it, but can't make up my mind and I'm not sure what else I'll do with the engine, always open to suggestions though! Anyway, look forward to chatting with you in the forums!Adz
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 22/08/09 12:36 PM Posted 22/08/09 12:36 PM Yes, welocome brother Baron, welocome indeed. Welocome to the world of bad speeling and grammatically incorrectedlyness. and occasioanlly we talks about the cars things two :roll:
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/08/09 09:58 PM Posted 22/08/09 09:58 PM mate. Enjoy your stay. Remember to post some pics of your new ride. :angel:
Jarrad Legacy Donating Member 16 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Bayside, South-East QLD Posted 25/08/09 08:59 AM Posted 25/08/09 08:59 AM hey guys,Long time reader, more or less first time poster. Heard about the site through a mate who I bought my xr6 turbo from. Used to own a forester GT and made the change to the falcon in July. Pretty damn happy with how things are going! Lovin it.
KALTO Member 9 Member For: 17y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/08/09 01:32 AM Posted 26/08/09 01:32 AM (edited) Hi All, New to the forums. Ive been reading up a lot on here lately so I thought I would sign up. I will be buying a FG XR6T or G6ET in a few months time, I find them really over priced at the moment and I wish the G6 would come in a manual but what can you do. When the time comes im sure the one that feels good will be the one I purchase.Cheers... Edited 26/08/09 01:35 AM by KALTO
HOTFPV Banned 9 Member For: 17y 1m 9d Posted 26/08/09 01:36 AM Posted 26/08/09 01:36 AM Howdy all from WA's south!
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 26/08/09 02:13 AM Posted 26/08/09 02:13 AM Do I class as a newbie again ...its been a while
kscpauly Member 30 Member For: 17y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Western Suburbs, Vic Posted 26/08/09 09:23 AM Posted 26/08/09 09:23 AM im new to the forum, I recently bought a 2003 ba xr6 turbo citric acidI used 2 drive an ss but decided to turn over to the dark side hahastill getting used 2 the forum but yea just thought id say hi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now