Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 28d
Posted

Hi Guys , just joined , long time Ford falcon tragic.

Have just moved into the modern era after owning a few V8 Falcons.

I have just bought an BA Turbo ute (damaged) and a BF wagon. So in the next few weeks I will be posting pic/videos of the build.

Any tips and advice wouldn't go astray , Hopefully be done by Xmas as a present for my self.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

It'll be the quickest build on this forum if it's done by xmas

 

Or did you mean 2017? ;) 

 

Plenty of build threads on here, look through

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/156-pics-of-members-cars-and-modifications/

 

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/123-300-club/

 

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/152-400-club/

  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Radioactive wasteland
Posted

Welcome Christo 

here ya go 

  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 28d
Posted

hi ROB83R and CAMO86T ,

 

I think I am a bit over excited about finishing before Xmas , but I have everything I need and started last week , will post some pics as I go and I have a channel on youtube that I will post more.

 

Has any one here done a turbo wagon ? I have bf tornado donor ute with 373kw@atw so it should be fun.

 

Nice to meet like minded people.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Radioactive wasteland
Posted

That'll go good in the wagon. 

Click that link I posted for you. 

Youll run into software issues that only ford can sort out unless you find someone with the right gear. Where abouts are you? 

  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 28d
Posted

I am in Canberra south 

the guy helping me do it did a BF Typhoon into BF XT with no dramas ,but he has 15 years at Ford.

Thanks for the advice and help, cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Radioactive wasteland
Posted

Should be able to piss it in then with that kind of assistance. 

Look forward to seeing the end result. 

  • 1 month later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 9y 9m 20d
Posted
On 30/01/2003 at 10:16 PM, Guest LionHeart said:

Curious to know.

We have over 530 members now and it would be good to hear how you all found out about this site :thumbsup:

Site search awesome to find love of the mighty falcons!

  • Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 9y 8m 5d
Posted

Hi guys,

 

New member and new owner here. Just recently purchased a 2014 FG MK2 ex highway with 86,000.

 

I've driven lots of different cars over the years (I spent some time working for CarAdvice) and instantly felt at home in this car. Hard to explain - but I just knew it was right for me.

 

Usual cop-spec with Brembos, BA FPV wheels and cloth interior. I've got enough to aim for 10's within the next 6 months. I'm based on the Central Coast of NSW.

 

Looking forward to spending time in and around the forums. I'm an ex-Subaru fanatic having spent many years associating with the likes of Mechanical Stig and Turbo Yoda.

 

Will be putting my hands on an HPTuners pro system within the next few weeks. Expect me to be asking some n00b questions.

 

Photo of the car to follow.

 

Josh

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...