PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 18/11/15 04:42 AM Posted 18/11/15 04:42 AM might go look at this one tomorrow Can you stretch on budget? Saw this on Facesux....might be a good one?You'll have to remove some of the rear badges though lol
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 18/11/15 08:31 AM Posted 18/11/15 08:31 AM Hi my name is matt and im a boostaholicI currently have 2 serious boost addictions and I want it to stay that way... Stripes im looking at you 2
Carrot01 Member 25 Member For: 11y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 28/11/15 05:22 AM Posted 28/11/15 05:22 AM well, I just watched the dealer drive my territory away, kinda sad about it but meh - now to find a FG MKII xr6t :-)
Greasemonkey086 New Member 7 Member For: 10y 9m 17d Posted 27/12/15 04:42 AM Posted 27/12/15 04:42 AM Hi all. Recently bought a 2003 BA XR6 Turbo 4spd Auto. It has only done 128,000kms and is gunmetal grey. It has a few nicks and scratches here and there on the body and the roof lining inside is starting to come off in one spot but apart from that it is in pretty good condition for a 12 year old car. I'm planning on keeping this car for a long time as I've always wanted one. I'm chasing around 260rwkws for the moment and but would eventually like to break 300rwkw. Any advice is welcome.Cheers 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/12/15 04:47 AM Posted 27/12/15 04:47 AM have a read of the sticky threads in each technical section and the over 300 section and that'll give you all of the information you'll need to enjoy these vehicles for what they're best at 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/12/15 04:48 AM Posted 27/12/15 04:48 AM Yeah mate check out those threads out Pretty easy to get that power from these mighty barras 1
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 14d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/12/15 08:13 AM Posted 28/12/15 08:13 AM Should I just buy a GTR? Cause then no one can touch me on the streets. Plus all the bitches will love me cause ill be a boss!!!!Haha only just read through this. I don't need a GTR to get girls. I just do this...
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 28/12/15 01:21 PM Posted 28/12/15 01:21 PM I tried the 'free hugs' thing. Yeah, nah, no deal...But then again I look like a half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder.
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 14d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/12/15 11:48 PM Posted 28/12/15 11:48 PM It's unfortunate that we live in a world where everything is based on appearance. To be rejected simply because one is deemed visually unsatisfactory in the eyes of another individual, being judged in 5 seconds or less and yet they know absolutely nothing about you. Even then, with looks aside, let us say a male looked like an attractive celebrity figure but in reality he had no job, no car and no other assets. Chances of meeting a girl would be good, chances of keeping the girl after she learns of this? Slim at best I would assume. It doesn't happen like in Titanic where the rich girl falls in love with the poor guy and wants to start a life with him and if it does, then it doesn't last long unless he wins the lotto shortly after. In reality she would have stayed with the rich guy even though she didn't like him, so at least she has security. I can understand that mindset to an extent.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/12/15 12:21 AM Posted 29/12/15 12:21 AM (edited) That's a crock Jet was a pov khunt when I met him And we're doing alright nearly ten years laterBahahahahahahahahahahahaha Edited 29/12/15 12:22 AM by Princess Whinginator
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now