Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns
Posted

Bought a 2003 BA XR6T and couldn't be happier. She drives beautifully, is extremely comfortable and looks great. First on the list of jobs is an Earls oil line and pwr auto trans cooler. atesyvyj.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Nice ride mate, have fun keeping black clean, mine looks mint for about 4 seconds after spending hours on it. Great piece of mind mods to.

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns
Posted

Cheers Barnz, Yeah I know what you mean....every speck of dust and fingerprint sticks out like the proverbial dogs balls. I like the colour though despite the extra work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

New to the forum.

Currently waiting on delivery of a white, manual, FG Mk2 Turbo. Live in the southern suburbs of Adelaide, but work in Regency Park.

Good places to learn.

Hi Lukey :)

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

welcome enjoy your stay. Black is a great colour when cleaned right and without swirl marks.

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posted

Hi Lukey :)

Hey Karl.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m
Posted

Hey guys and girls

I've signed up to buy a near new XR6 turbo find out tomorrow if the finance has gone through.

Was blown away by the raw power this machine has... A proper wolf in sheep's clothing, but I guess I'm preaching to the converted here lol

The question I have is, is there a western suburbs club (Melbourne) or group I could join that go out on trips etc?

Hopefully by Tuesday I can post some pictures

Btw if you haven't guessed my names Geoffrey.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gippsland
Posted

Welcome mate - Keep your eyes trained to Events posted by the CruiseControl moderators in the forum and I'm sure you will have a blast!

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Pics or didn't happen

Welcome mate

The mod bug will bite and will bite hard so just be prepared for that

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/58-victoria/ is a good place to start and a couple of the members also organise things through Facesux and they will probably give you a link to thoue (those)pages once you meet a few of the guys.

Pics as soon as you own one please

Edit:

I can't spell

Edited by BenDoCo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...