usa_classics New Member 2 Member For: 10y 5m 19d Posted 11/04/16 10:31 PM Posted 11/04/16 10:31 PM how can I make contact to discuss buying one of these TT gauge pods. Plz help
Rushvl New Member 12 Member For: 10y 2m 17d Posted 13/07/16 10:18 PM Posted 13/07/16 10:18 PM I'm chasing 1 to can anyone help thanx
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 25/07/16 02:29 AM Posted 25/07/16 02:29 AM I have one that I've now removed for gauges on the a pillar as in the Terry it's simply to far away to read quickly especially with my Aeroforce gauges! These things are like unicorns so I'd have to ask at least $1500! Maybe 2 grand....
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/07/16 02:31 AM Posted 25/07/16 02:31 AM Bargain 2
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/07/16 05:02 AM Posted 25/07/16 05:02 AM Prices are up at the level of the tuner style black wheel nuts of yesteryear, now that's getting serious. 1
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 30/07/16 08:55 AM Posted 30/07/16 08:55 AM Price drop to $1499...
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/16 09:58 AM Posted 30/07/16 09:58 AM Got any pics
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 30/07/16 11:32 PM Posted 30/07/16 11:32 PM Haha. I'll upload one when I find it.....
TOWIE New Member 1 Member For: 18y 9m 18d Posted 04/08/16 02:42 AM Posted 04/08/16 02:42 AM (edited) I have mine, p rick of a job so far to hook it up!!! Edited 04/08/16 02:47 AM by TOWIE
Brendon Wrigley New Member 17 Member For: 10y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton QLD Posted 01/09/16 04:07 AM Posted 01/09/16 04:07 AM (edited) Nice Towie, I'm about to have a crack at a DIY version to. What gauges and bezel did you use. they look factory which is the look I'm chasing Edited 01/09/16 04:07 AM by Brendon Wrigley
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now