cuspub Greg Brindley Member 97 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/03 12:31 AM Posted 07/12/03 12:31 AM Well done to the guys at C&V, you've done a great job.It's also great that by throwing out the gauntlet to Nizpro who previously had the fastest XR6T, they will undoubtably respond and everyone will benefit from the input.Anyway, once again, well done.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 07/12/03 12:51 AM Posted 07/12/03 12:51 AM well done ... about bl00dy time !!!! :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 07/12/03 05:57 AM Posted 07/12/03 05:57 AM Stage 3 = 380kw's at the flywheel.Scottyp.s. The auto's are real sus aren't they & I'm Santa Claus.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 07/12/03 06:07 AM Posted 07/12/03 06:07 AM Stage 3 = 380kw's at the flywheel.Scottyp.s. The auto's are real sus aren't they & I'm Santa Claus. Ho Ho Ho
bloan Member 379 Member For: 23y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne. Posted 07/12/03 10:31 AM Posted 07/12/03 10:31 AM Congratulations to all concerned with the Ute from APS. A fantasic result with more to come I'm sure.
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 07/12/03 12:19 PM Posted 07/12/03 12:19 PM Hey I thought only WRX's could do times like these!After all they're only overweight taxi's that are a common sight on the roadAs you can see I am only taking the P one SS out of a few posters that wanted to give the old "My WRX is a sports car and is better value for money than an overweight taxi" rubbish.Congrats on such a good time. I think this is only just the beginning for the XR6T as far as power outputs and drivetrain developments go!
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 07/12/03 09:23 PM Posted 07/12/03 09:23 PM About time a common overweight taxi got good slips. I thought only WRXs could do times like these. As you can see I am only taking the P one SS out of a few posters that wanted to give the old "My XR6T is a sports car and is better value for money than a WRX" rubbish.Anyhow, that's my fun for the day. Well done to all the guys involved in this development. I might not stop at phase 2 now. Sounds like an absolute weapon.AndrewPlonky - you're a champ. Can't wait to meet you! cept not in yr uniform...
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 28d Posted 08/12/03 01:39 AM Posted 08/12/03 01:39 AM Guys,Thanks for your support and kind words. Its great to see the XR6T ute can run quick times without extreme modifications and I am confident that better times are not far away. We hope to have some video clips on our web site later this week. - Hope you enjoy the footage.Finally a big thanks to Vic from C&V Performance in Sydney, who made a huge effort to get to Melbourne for the Friday night drags . Vic's efforts certainly helped greatly to achieve the quickest time yet from the XR6 turbo.PeterAPS
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/12/03 02:31 AM Posted 08/12/03 02:31 AM What tyres? :o :o what tyres????? :o :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now