Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 01:45 PM Posted 05/01/13 01:45 PM Really good to watch. Its long but well worth it.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 06:01 PM Posted 05/01/13 06:01 PM First day back in gym Fark yeah.. It's 7am workout people not 8am.. Bring it on. 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/01/13 07:08 PM Posted 05/01/13 07:08 PM Bring them lips of yours girly man.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 08:17 PM Posted 05/01/13 08:17 PM (edited) 7:17am and Staino is late!!!!!! Edited 05/01/13 08:17 PM by Pazzo XR6T 1
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 05/01/13 11:20 PM Posted 05/01/13 11:20 PM Freaky-this is your motivational picture for a early training session.
MADF6 Member 399 Member For: 18y 8m 9d Posted 06/01/13 12:36 AM Posted 06/01/13 12:36 AM Really good to watch. Its long but well worth it. 1 hour and in HD - well done. I'll watch later on. I'm not a fan of Kai though. He thinks he's smarter than he actually is, and plus I don't like grape fruit... I'm more old school - let your training do the talking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6OGMjwKEgM'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6OGMjwKEgM
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 06/01/13 01:00 AM Posted 06/01/13 01:00 AM Watch it and then tell me what you think lolI like Kai a lot but you're right about all his philosophy's.... Just shut up and train!!Good thing is he doesn't talk a great deal its more George Farah who is also a bit of a tool but trained 5 of the top 10 Olympia contenders this year. So I guess he knows a few tricks.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/01/13 01:46 AM Posted 06/01/13 01:46 AM You have lots of problems freaky.Main ones are keeping your cock in your mrs and keeping my cock out of your mumfkn lol stainoFreaky-an early start at gym is 5am a 7am get up be at gym at 8 is a sleep no matter what day is. I used to love training in the afternoon or at night but mixed it up and started training in the mornings an havern't looked back. I did struggle the first week or 2 but certainly felt better.if I had a office job id be fine. unfortunately I dont. ill give training in the morning a go sometime soon.
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/01/13 02:45 AM Posted 06/01/13 02:45 AM Hey don't give me excuses, I used to work a 13-14 hour days rock up to gym at 9 get home at 10:30. Anyway just giving you some motivation buddy. 2
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 06/01/13 02:53 AM Posted 06/01/13 02:53 AM He has a excuse for everything Nick... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now