fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Posted 04/07/12 08:26 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:26 AM are you talking mma? or boxing kick boxing ect?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/12 08:28 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:28 AM Which gym as know most owners of the gym's in St Kilda, plus mate owns a supp shop there to.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/07/12 08:29 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:29 AM What do you mean? TUF is only MMA?Yeah, I train wrestling, jhu jitsu, kick boxing, boxing, karate etc... Hence Mixed Martial Arts...You serious? Sounds like your training for 5 years was a waste of time?
fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Posted 04/07/12 08:30 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:30 AM Which gym as know most owners of the gym's in St Kilda, plus mate owns a supp shop there to.say again I dont understand what your getting at
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/12 08:32 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:32 AM Which gym or personal Training studio you work at? I know a few people that own gym's and Personal training studio's in St Kilda
fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Posted 04/07/12 08:32 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:32 AM What do you mean? TUF is only MMA?Yeah, I train wrestling, jhu jitsu, kick boxing, boxing, karate etc... Hence Mixed Martial Arts...You serious? Sounds like your training for 5 years was a waste of time?I dident write it correctly im making it out as a joke there are many like I said you dont need to go to sydney there are plenty of heavy weights in melbourne
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 04/07/12 08:34 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:34 AM (edited) say again I dont understand what your getting atyou dyslexic ? which gym in st kilda do you train ? Edited 04/07/12 08:36 AM by j.d
fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Posted 04/07/12 08:37 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:37 AM Which gym or personal Training studio you work at? I know a few people that own gym's and Personal training studio's in St KildaI personal train (body building) at either the old mikes gym in dandy which is now dohertys gym,I train brazilan at barkley st st.kilda owned by peter de been
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/12 08:40 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:40 AM I know Doherty's really well, let me know when you are there next if you want to have a proper workout.
fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Posted 04/07/12 08:42 AM Posted 04/07/12 08:42 AM Which gym or personal Training studio you work at? I know a few people that own gym's and Personal training studio's in St Kildawhat gym owners do you no in st.kilda?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now