Rockatansky Member 591 Member For: 16y 5m 21d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/12 09:57 AM Posted 15/01/12 09:57 AM (edited) Lovely day people,Bailed at Sorrento to keep the kids entertained, checked out Portsea (all five seconds of it), had lunch at Sorrento's Brumby's (scored a magic park on the main street) then the kids had fun at Sorrento Ocean Beach for an hour.Caught Arthur's Seat (via the scenic backroads) then headed home. Back out West at 1815 hrs with Red Rooster for dinner.First cruise for the missus and the kids, so now they know what goes on. They enjoyed it.Cheers! Edited 15/01/12 10:05 AM by Rockatansky
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 15/01/12 10:09 AM Posted 15/01/12 10:09 AM Sounds good Mark, I wondered where you had gotten to!
Rockatansky Member 591 Member For: 16y 5m 21d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/12 10:14 AM Posted 15/01/12 10:14 AM (edited) Spent the cruise up the back.Enjoyed it immensely,Cheers! Edited 15/01/12 10:23 AM by Rockatansky
JulzC Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/01/12 10:55 AM Posted 15/01/12 10:55 AM Went back to Rye for lunch then hit the beach for a bit! Just got home half an hour ago... Cant wait for the next cruise! Didnt think I would be the only FG ute though lol- Julien
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 15/01/12 11:02 AM Posted 15/01/12 11:02 AM FG ute? where? What colour?Am I tripping? Only saw 2 BF utes.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/01/12 11:12 AM Posted 15/01/12 11:12 AM One of the fuses for the gas system melted into its adapter and filled the car with smoke, had to pull the fuse and run it on petrol to get it home.What size fuse was it?That sort of thing is kind of what a fuse is suppose to stop.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 25d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 15/01/12 11:14 AM Posted 15/01/12 11:14 AM Spent the cruise up the back.Enjoyed it immensely,Cheers! Was just trying to work out which guy you were, as I spent most of the cruise near the back too. Because I'm trying to do this from my phone, everyone's profile pic is tiny, so I went to your profile and found that (even though I was born in a different year) we have the same birth date. And yet I still can't work out if I even met you ...
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/01/12 11:15 AM Posted 15/01/12 11:15 AM Hey trainer u should organize a night cruise up the black spur and around the mountains like the ancheron way cruise that was sickNight time wouldn't be a good idea around those areas. Plenty of Roos and Wombats around to mess your car up.
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/01/12 11:22 AM Posted 15/01/12 11:22 AM Yeah I saw the black ute on my way to bunnings then at the end too
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 15/01/12 11:25 AM Posted 15/01/12 11:25 AM Hey Julien were u the one I drove past? did the head nod thing.. u had plates on the dash couldn't remember what it said but I liked em..Black FG T ute paulie..I bailed when we started looking for a park at portsea.. cbf doin laps of the joint..I though aide was Dan's miss' too, until I asked who was who...Wicked photos too..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now