Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted (edited)

the tune fixes the clunck the auto used to do on it own - 2 to 1 downshift. Yes, it takes off from first always.

Edited by Bomber
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

The lurch that I have previously experienced was in D or Perf mode, not shifting manually

No more lurch/bump:)

cheers

Armando

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 27d
Posted

Weird, I might have to pay more attention to it, mine seems fine though, only in manual it gives a bit of a jolt, but I normally just wait til I'm at a complete stop then grab first.

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

I know what you mean, but really you should have two hands on the wheel when cornering hard or doing some spirited driving.

what about the beer?

  • Like 3
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 10d
Posted (edited)
the tune fixes the clunck the auto used to do on it own - 2 to 1 downshift. Yes, it takes off from first always.

Did you get that put in your zf tune bomber?

As far as I was aware a stock zf will take off in second unless you shift it manually into 1st or boot it off the line. Im pretty sure they do it to make the take off smoother as first is pretty short. They do it in alot of european cars also.

Edited by turbowelshy89
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I think it may only drop back to first after a complete stop, that's why people might think it takes off in second all the time cause they're not coming to a complete stop. 1st is very short but.

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

1st is crap, would be even worse with the quicker spooling FG turbo

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Is there an option you can switch on in the tune to stop them from randomly leaking oil?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...