Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/13 07:20 PM Posted 24/10/13 07:20 PM (edited) Any of you Vic boys go to the THE MELBOURNE CAMERA CLUB.... Drive past it all the time in South Melb. They do courses and comps.. Always busy when I go past Edited 24/10/13 07:21 PM by Pazzo
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 24/10/13 07:49 PM Posted 24/10/13 07:49 PM Lightroom is easy to use SHP ill recommend using that first.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/10/13 10:45 PM Posted 24/10/13 10:45 PM Thanks ANGEL.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/10/13 06:38 AM Posted 25/10/13 06:38 AM I suppose there is a million online tutorials to help me out anyway.See if you can find one titled "How to stop Dags editing all my posts".
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/01/14 10:16 PM Posted 05/01/14 10:16 PM Thread bump10mm lens + crop sensor isn't wide enough, so phone panorama was used 1
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/01/14 11:26 PM Posted 05/01/14 11:26 PM Off to the left of above... 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/01/14 11:41 PM Posted 05/01/14 11:41 PM Halfway between the above two photos 1
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/01/14 01:38 AM Posted 06/01/14 01:38 AM Shoot portrait orientation and stitch them together to make a pano.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 06/01/14 02:50 AM Posted 06/01/14 02:50 AM still don't have lightroom, plus it wasn't reall the kind of place I could setup a tripod. guessing it would have to be no CPL filter and every shot with the same settings? If is was to shoot a heap of shots and stitch them together I'm guessing they all would have to be done
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/01/14 03:27 AM Posted 06/01/14 03:27 AM Lightroom won't stitch panos. You can do them hand held easy enough as long as you keep an eye on the framing. There's some free software that stitches nicely called Hugin. Check that out. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now