Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/03/13 04:39 AM Posted 16/03/13 04:39 AM Thanks mate. There's a heap more in my G+ gallery if you're interested... https://plus.google.com/photos/105105584306122155761/albums/5855740837302570881
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 29/03/13 11:50 PM Posted 29/03/13 11:50 PM Feel embarrassed to post in here after Adam. Here is my first crack at night photography, only light was the moon. 30 sec, f6.3 iso 1600, cheap tripod and 2 second self timer. I have tried to get rid of a bit of noise
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/03/13 01:27 AM Posted 30/03/13 01:27 AM Try light painting the area with a torch if it's too dark. You can use it selectively to highlight the areas you want.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/03/13 01:42 AM Posted 30/03/13 01:42 AM thanks Adam, did try one with a small led headlamp one of the friends had, not a success
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/03/13 02:01 AM Posted 30/03/13 02:01 AM You just need to keep doing it. Remember how much light you put on each area then evaluate the shot afterwards. Work out if it needs more or less light in a certain area and adjust accordingly.For example, I light painted this scene for another photographer...We shot this probably 20 times to get it the way we wanted it. Each time adding or subtracting light to find the right balance.I find it really rewarding as it feels like you're really creating something rather than just snapping a photo.Keep working at it. You'll nail it soon enough. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/03/13 05:34 AM Posted 30/03/13 05:34 AM thanks, might head out next full moon with a decent torch and have another play around
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 06/04/13 06:10 AM Posted 06/04/13 06:10 AM (edited) Not photography but still cool and applicable to you guys. http://vimeo.com/m/63357898Actual film http://vimeo.com/m/62917185 Edited 06/04/13 06:18 AM by Paulie2256
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 11/04/13 09:03 PM Posted 11/04/13 09:03 PM Taken with the farken phone
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/04/13 09:29 PM Posted 11/04/13 09:29 PM Is that dunk?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 11/04/13 09:31 PM Posted 11/04/13 09:31 PM Close, Etty Bay
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now