sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/01/14 08:20 PM Posted 15/01/14 08:20 PM Got lightroom - massive improvement over Paint.netThanks Adam
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 30/03/14 02:56 AM Posted 30/03/14 02:56 AM Playing around with some new gear last night...Follow my progress on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/paulbphoto 3
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 30/03/14 07:30 AM Posted 30/03/14 07:30 AM What else do I need to know? The sessions will likely take place locally (Gippsland area) at a 'to be determined' date, time & place that is mutually agreeable. Most shoots are generally 3-4 hours long so please allow enough time. Why did I have you pegged at Caroline Springs... Bummer I would have put my name down. 1
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/05/14 12:57 AM Posted 18/05/14 12:57 AM Was a little bored last night, so I decided to take a few shots of my new Ranger.I couldn't be bothered washing it, so I just took a few detail shots...I'll do some of the whole vehicle another time
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/05/14 02:12 AM Posted 18/05/14 02:12 AM look straight out of a brochure, wouldn't expect anything less from you 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 26/06/14 12:41 AM Posted 26/06/14 12:41 AM Finally got an ok milky way shot. 4
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/06/14 01:07 AM Posted 26/06/14 01:07 AM My camera advice. Dont post photos that arnt in focus. Does my head it.Example. Iam trying to show the crack, so its in focus.Same with the fatigued diff bolt. Main origin of fracture in closest and in FOCUS.FOCUS, FOCUS
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 26/06/14 01:18 AM Posted 26/06/14 01:18 AM Wise words Arron, Any reason why that keyway didn't crack from the corner?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/06/14 01:38 AM Posted 26/06/14 01:38 AM It was close to the corner, there were some heavy machining marks there. It was overloaded, which was a consequence of it coming loose.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/06/14 06:46 AM Posted 26/06/14 06:46 AM How hard is it. Pick up phone open camera app point and click. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now