BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 08:54 AM Posted 17/09/11 08:54 AM I'll be there just before 7.30 guys...just finished work
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/09/11 03:02 PM Posted 17/09/11 03:02 PM I need new tyres now :(
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 03:23 PM Posted 17/09/11 03:23 PM I have that same problem after this evening....
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 08:43 PM Posted 17/09/11 08:43 PM Awesome night for my first cruise and good turnout too, didn't realise so many people got in on these things! Hey ripped I was behind you and right about to gun it when I saw the copper come screaming past - also saw you in the city not too long after so guess he can't have been too much of an asshole! What did he end up getting u for?Anyone get any good footage? Took a couple of vids on my camera but too dark to see much =(GODDAMIT PPL MAKE ME WANNA GO BROKE AT BRUCES! giddyup horsie NEEEEEEEEIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
ripped6 Legacy Donating Member 246 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/11 09:02 PM Posted 17/09/11 09:02 PM Awesome night for my first cruise and good turnout too, didn't realise so many people got in on these things! Hey ripped I was behind you and right about to gun it when I saw the copper come screaming past - also saw you in the city not too long after so guess he can't have been too much of an asshole! What did he end up getting u for?Yeah I didnt even see him, he pulled me up for 100 in a 60 zone but let me go with a warning :D but it f*cking killed my night cause I was way too worried about being caught again...
XR6TCamo Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 16y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: South Australia, Adelaide Posted 17/09/11 11:38 PM Posted 17/09/11 11:38 PM Yeah I didnt even see him, he pulled me up for 100 in a 60 zone but let me go with a warning :D but it f*cking killed my night cause I was way too worried about being caught again...If you drive a ford...you always get let off
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/09/11 12:09 AM Posted 18/09/11 12:09 AM A warning for 100 in a 60. That's got to be about as good as a copper gets. I reckon I'm in ford boys boat of going broke at bruces. Weeeeeeeeeeee.But would like to see some of the footage taken.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/09/11 01:42 AM Posted 18/09/11 01:42 AM foylieo iam with ya bud hahaha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/09/11 01:47 AM Posted 18/09/11 01:47 AM I have that same problem after this evening....spanks for helping me with me tail light champ but toadlly for got ya name hahaahmy car needs the farkn bin good to see our tuner out mixing it up with the cars he does great to see all the new rides in s.a knocking around and we basically had a complete trouble free night I only got breathoed so all good loving owning a taxi cause the coppers just let u walk and if ya havent worked out iam the resident dickhead weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 18/09/11 02:50 AM Posted 18/09/11 02:50 AM spanks for helping me with me tail light champ but toadlly for got ya name hahaahmy car needs the farkn bin good to see our tuner out mixing it up with the cars he does great to see all the new rides in s.a knocking around and we basically had a complete trouble free night I only got breathoed so all good loving owning a taxi cause the coppers just let u walk and if ya havent worked out iam the resident dickhead weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haha nah that's alright! Silvio the name.. Not the most common name going round but all good! Just as well as you changed that globe before getting pulled over coz we all know those cops can be kents at times.Was good to see a few new guys coming along for a chat and cruise and after talking to a few of them they won't be standard cars for long Oh and Jet I want a re run!! Haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now