Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northern South Australia
Posted

Ok thanks toxic.

On a different note, had senior first aid training today for work. Got off at like 3, 2 hours earlyer than normal so I scooted home and washed... Errr, made the car clean without using water :rolleyes: ... And was listening to music as I do. Any way, the sub rattles a bit so I decided to get into it and have a look. Those pull out screw things are a bitch, almost like ford put it together and assumed no one would ever need to pull it apart. Any way, I have come to the conclusion a sub on the parcel shelf is a stupid idea. The sub its self vibrates the metal sheeting that its mounted to and makes the all sorts of sh*t rattle. Took the sub completely out stuck in on the boot floor and cranked her nice and not a rattle to be heard. Bass was not as strong being in the boot and slightly muffled but still I rekon is better than the annoying rattles comming from the parcil shelf.

Conclusion. Crap idea from ford. IM pretty sure the FG's have a 10" in the parcil shelf, or they just make the speaker covering that's on the parcil shelf larger for looks?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: riverland south aus
Posted

hey guys does anyone in adelaide know of a place that does white walling on normal black tyres

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeh I second that :icon_ford:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northern South Australia
Posted

:icon_ford: Not on the t??? Oh geez, whats the world comming to.

Get a white metal marking texta, take the top off, pull the ink filled fluff out slighly and draw the white wall on your tires, wont come off unless you scrub it a sh*t load.

Just an idea... :-D

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: riverland south aus
Posted

any serious answers. I found one turbo jet. sa whitewall they are called

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeh one of my mates gets his done all the time but couldnt rmbr for the life of me the name costs him 20 a wheel and the guy comes out to him.I really want red walls

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

spotted toxic leavin the port today.. salis hwy ext

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

hey fcdfed small world app u know a mate of mine some how or he knows of u he was talking about your car and I said I reckn it of this forum his name is kenny I think he knows u from his cusin or sumthin . he was just sayin how sweet your ride looks after the paint job!

Edited by Turbo Jet
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

yeah bud. I know him.. thro troy.. :) he wants me to 2-tone his dunnydore now :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northern South Australia
Posted

FCDFED, are you a spray painter?

Speaking of spray painting, gotta get my front bar re painted, its rooted now. I hit a spoon drain, I eaither didnt see the sign or there wasnt one. Any way its scratched to bits on the bottom and scratches comming up from the bottom on both sides. Not broken, but so ugly. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...