BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/09/14 08:48 AM Posted 11/09/14 08:48 AM That's a good ideaThe thing that wombat started in Sydney is going from strength to strength but this IS souf straya........open it up to all makes / models etc. and chuck it up on fasefarks and see what happensWould need to be a good meeting place with the shopping centers (or whatever) backing and IMHO, there should be no talk of a cruise (people can do that if they want but don't make it public)It's gunna be good weather for 6 months now so it would be nice to have a regular thing going - like we did years ago. 1
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 10m 30d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/14 09:04 AM Posted 11/09/14 09:04 AM Hey don, quick question, how does your boot lip mount to your boot? Studs or double sided tape?Reason I ask is that I want a lip for my BA but I'm not a fan of the DJR and the force6 lip is too small. The profile from B series to F series looks identical
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/09/14 09:41 AM Posted 11/09/14 09:41 AM Input
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/09/14 09:42 AM Posted 11/09/14 09:42 AM No ideaI just went and had a look and all I can tell you is that it doesn't use the screws that the spoiler uses.Do you want me to pull the lining off it tomorrow and see if I can work it out?
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/09/14 09:46 AM Posted 11/09/14 09:46 AM (edited) nice Input jetkeep the enthooooooooziasm goingEdit:Plus, a m&g might get Dazz to bring the GS......sweeeeet Edited 11/09/14 09:48 AM by BenDoCo
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/09/14 09:49 AM Posted 11/09/14 09:49 AM Iirc its just adhesive Ull need a forced6 lip spoiler as fg is diff
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/09/14 09:54 AM Posted 11/09/14 09:54 AM are you kidding me.........they used double sided tape (or the like)?
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 10m 30d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/14 09:55 AM Posted 11/09/14 09:55 AM I know the FG is different, the profile from ba to fg looks very similar though so if it fits, I want one Nah don't go tearing your car apart mate, I'll pop down to athol park wreckers tomorrow (gotta go there anyway) and see if they have both lips I can see side by side
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/09/14 10:00 AM Posted 11/09/14 10:00 AM (edited) Is that the wreckers that Bill owns that used to drive Super Sedans? Edited 11/09/14 10:00 AM by BenDoCo
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 10m 30d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/14 10:20 AM Posted 11/09/14 10:20 AM I couldn't actually tell you, I've met the guy at least a dozen times and chatted for ages bit never actually got his name, I think it's Andy? Short bloke, real funny
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now