The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 17/10/13 02:49 AM Posted 17/10/13 02:49 AM Can't wait to meet ya Donnie boy, you seem like someone who can have a laugh, and we can
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/10/13 03:08 AM Posted 17/10/13 03:08 AM yeah but don't forget that I'm hitting my 5th century (wanker) so I don't jump around like in the above pic anymore
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 17/10/13 03:18 AM Posted 17/10/13 03:18 AM 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/10/13 03:24 AM Posted 17/10/13 03:24 AM 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 17/10/13 03:41 AM Posted 17/10/13 03:41 AM 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/10/13 03:54 AM Posted 17/10/13 03:54 AM (edited) mate let me explain something cause you're just a young fella and may not no this."old man" - yes, I'll give you that cause half a ton 2morrabut"river" - a natural stream of water of fairly large size flowing in a definite course or channel or series of diverging and converging channels. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/river?s=tyou see, this implies that the water is constently flowing in the same direction but when I get up 2 or 3 times a night (ffs), I cannot piss in 1 direction nor can I keep the flow going.....stop/start/stop/startIn closing, I would like to state in fact that your assesment of me is inacurate and defamitory and ask that you refrain from any further comments such as the above. Edited 17/10/13 03:55 AM by BenDoCo 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 17/10/13 03:56 AM Posted 17/10/13 03:56 AM Is he liable? Gonna sue him? 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/10/13 04:00 AM Posted 17/10/13 04:00 AM yep and YEP
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 17/10/13 04:02 AM Posted 17/10/13 04:02 AM (edited) So your into the 5th century tomorrow, fark doing well Don. Edited 17/10/13 04:04 AM by The Jizard 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/10/13 04:07 AM Posted 17/10/13 04:07 AM DO NOT tease mewhats her number?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now