JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/02/10 06:43 AM Posted 01/02/10 06:43 AM just for some sh*ts and giggles we might have a few skyrinezzz up for a run
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/02/10 06:44 AM Posted 01/02/10 06:44 AM haha I aint drivin the turbo from sydney to adelaide! the flight was long enough!the GPS unit I had kept going off "watch your speed, camera ahead"Glenelg is so nice man, you guys are lucky!yeh man the bay ant bad but its nearly all we got to offer
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/02/10 06:48 AM Posted 01/02/10 06:48 AM LIST:1. xr6turbo_chick2. jeturbo3. bloostey4. SHAUNY 5. Stuart 6. Spoolax
TOPGHIA Member 25 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/10 08:13 AM Posted 01/02/10 08:13 AM (edited) LIST:1. xr6turbo_chick2. jeturbo3. bloostey4. SHAUNY5. Stuart 6. TOPGHIA I will come on this as I will be back from timor and I will get to meet u guys and girls. I will be in my ghia as my turbo has been moved to townsvile. Edited 01/02/10 08:16 AM by TOPGHIA
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 01/02/10 08:30 AM Posted 01/02/10 08:30 AM I wont be there, I sold my car and I am still waiting for my fg to be delivered to me so technicly im fordless, and you dont want to know what my inbetween car is. Sorry, maby next time. Mid april?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/02/10 10:23 AM Posted 01/02/10 10:23 AM passenger up or something, the more the merrier
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 02/02/10 02:19 AM Posted 02/02/10 02:19 AM Im out.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/02/10 03:00 AM Posted 02/02/10 03:00 AM H-H-H-H-HARDEN THE I <3 Bananas UP!!!!! dunno what the hell is with u boys your all flouncies!!!!
luvmyxr6t Member 26 Member For: 17y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/02/10 03:46 AM Posted 02/02/10 03:46 AM if my car wasnt with heindrich...I would come lol
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 02/02/10 05:31 AM Posted 02/02/10 05:31 AM I would if I cared but I dont so
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now