sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 19/12/09 05:04 AM Posted 19/12/09 05:04 AM howdy everyonejust took delivery of this 2005 BF Got it shipped over from NSW, Just gotta get it through an ID inspection before SA rego goes on itwonderin if anyone has a set of standard xr wheels, preferably BF but any will do that are for sale or I can borrow to get it through, obviously tires would have to be pretty good, im happy to sort out some payment mod bug has already hit haha.. got the car wednesday, bought an f6 intake friday.. probably put it in tomorrow with a fuel filter and clean out the boost solenoid and see how she goes after thatlookin forward to headin out on a cruise
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 9d Posted 19/12/09 08:14 AM Posted 19/12/09 08:14 AM howdy everyonejust took delivery of this 2005 BF Got it shipped over from NSW, Just gotta get it through an ID inspection before SA rego goes on itwonderin if anyone has a set of standard xr wheels, preferably BF but any will do that are for sale or I can borrow to get it through, obviously tires would have to be pretty good, im happy to sort out some payment mod bug has already hit haha.. got the car wednesday, bought an f6 intake friday.. probably put it in tomorrow with a fuel filter and clean out the boost solenoid and see how she goes after thatlookin forward to headin out on a cruisehow much did ya pay for it and how many kms
Dave Catto Member 41 Member For: 16y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills Posted 19/12/09 12:19 PM Posted 19/12/09 12:19 PM I told you ya can take my wheels and tires 500 ken
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 19/12/09 12:24 PM Posted 19/12/09 12:24 PM 20k.. had 82746 when I picked it up.. about 82900 now and im in love!haha cmon dave, mate.. I want some bf wheels
Adrian_F6 Large Member Member 551 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: In The Sticks Posted 19/12/09 02:26 PM Posted 19/12/09 02:26 PM Spotted Mcflippy in smithfield bout 12:45 at a sausagefest... what was the deal? a party for blokes? didnt see a single vadge when I drove past....each to there own I guess.....
on dubs Member 132 Member For: 18y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Gawler, SA Posted 19/12/09 10:55 PM Posted 19/12/09 10:55 PM (edited) hahahaha had a private xxx strip show for a mates birthday, the girls weren't too keen on hanging around sly100, nice pickup I reckon I've seen that listed on carsales.lightening strike is a sweet colour. Edited 19/12/09 10:55 PM by F22 6T
Adrian_F6 Large Member Member 551 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: In The Sticks Posted 20/12/09 05:23 AM Posted 20/12/09 05:23 AM awwww I missed out
Dave Catto Member 41 Member For: 16y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills Posted 20/12/09 07:33 AM Posted 20/12/09 07:33 AM ok yet again ive made adrunken error. bidded on a ba bonnet bulge... ( fake one ) on ebay and won it for 100 bucks. before realising its in qld and im broke lol.... would anyone on her be interested in it.... I dont wanna cancel the sale and get negative feedback
TOPGHIA Member 25 Member For: 17y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 20/12/09 11:09 AM Posted 20/12/09 11:09 AM why bid for it if u dont have the money 4 it?
Dave Catto Member 41 Member For: 16y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills Posted 20/12/09 11:52 AM Posted 20/12/09 11:52 AM cause I was drunk, the money thing is not the problem. its in qld. that's the problem
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now