Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Boy
Posted
I live down south,

Ahhh sweet somone from my side of town .. :ta:

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

hey ford driver 1 did u go back and get a re-tune I just noticed the 15psi on your sig that's all

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted
Ahhh sweet somone from my side of town .. :beerchug:

yep- good beaches, gotta love it. where do you live?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
yep :hmmm: and as soon as I get hold of a dump, will do again..... http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54250

sh*t 15 is quite a few I would like to be running 320-325 when 15 goes through mine but all cars are diff so its no biggy iam at 13/14psi now hows your high stall going got mine back today and its sweet as hey I definately can see my 1/4 times coming down from b4 not that I have times its just way quicker that's all how far u gunna push the std bottom end?

bruce getting a bit anxious from your last tune to this 1 concidering he would of had the talk with u like everyone who goes over 300 or was he keen as to push it :beerchug:

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

nah wasnt keen. as I said before, he doesnt mind doin what we ask him, but makes it clear that it is OUR RESPONSIBILIY. so dont go back :blush: if a rod decides to go a different direction to you.

I dont have a high stall. wish I did! when I get some e85 in am gonna go back to see if I can talk him into going to 16..... I'd realy like more. surprise, surprise.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Boy
Posted (edited)
:roflmbo: Edited by Menis1
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Boy
Posted
yep- good beaches, gotta love it. where do you live?

Morphette Vale champ and ya self ?

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted (edited)

sheidow park, but im about to move to nairne. plenty of 'race air' up there!!! :roflmbo:

Edited by fordriver1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
nah wasnt keen. as I said before, he doesnt mind doin what we ask him, but makes it clear that it is OUR RESPONSIBILIY. so dont go back :crybaby: if a rod decides to go a different direction to you.

I dont have a high stall. wish I did! when I get some e85 in am gonna go back to see if I can talk him into going to 16..... I'd realy like more. surprise, surprise.

no not suprised very addictive power isnt it hhahahaha so your going to get a n e85 tune hey nice 1 be interested how this goes on a std bottom end only seen results on typhoons so yeh be good I would like to get e85 flowing but just no need yet for me see what happens if AIR ever opens

the extra 1 psi didnt do much did it u were at (correct me if iam wrong) 313rwkw @14psi

but is the tune more agressive hey (more wheelspin) :Doh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...