Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/15 02:58 AM Posted 01/09/15 02:58 AM Found this page again. Its a guy I work with and his car club. One of his old mates edited the page so the intro is funny as now. Team ford sa - Home http://teamfordsa.weebly.com/
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/15 07:04 AM Posted 01/09/15 07:04 AM Oh dear
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/09/15 11:50 AM Posted 01/09/15 11:50 AM Holly crap.........and yet he's left it like that???Oh dearWHS
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/15 12:09 PM Posted 01/09/15 12:09 PM As you know don. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/09/15 12:14 PM Posted 01/09/15 12:14 PM Ya got that rightEm working Friday night?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/09/15 12:15 PM Posted 01/09/15 12:15 PM After seeing a few photos of the SA crowd it really confuses me that only Tasmania has a reputation for being inbred. 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/09/15 12:16 PM Posted 01/09/15 12:16 PM Yeah ayGlad I wasn't born here [emoji3]
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/15 12:16 PM Posted 01/09/15 12:16 PM (edited) Yeah I think so whats up. Nearly joined face book today but just couldn't bring myself to push the last button to make the account. Only for car sh*t f*ck everyone else. LolSa is the best. Just boring as hell. Edited 01/09/15 12:18 PM by Bizkets is fat?
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/09/15 12:18 PM Posted 01/09/15 12:18 PM That's why I made that other threadTold jet I almost jouned the other day as well but then remembered that I'm not a 14 year old girl
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/15 12:20 PM Posted 01/09/15 12:20 PM You could be?Or just a easy way to stalk. Lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now