BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/07/15 08:56 AM Posted 08/07/15 08:56 AM Oh damnJust remebered that uncle Don is busy that night(Busy not getting stuck with jet & fluffs kids) 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/07/15 09:40 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:40 AM Oh u sure mate, u seemed so keen Come earlier and ill strap all the car seats in 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/07/15 09:57 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:57 AM yeah..................nah
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/07/15 10:48 AM Posted 08/07/15 10:48 AM Was separate from the mystery cruise.Tuned by AMMRR latest Jet but the timing chain guide shat itself and caused more damage not a rod thrown from the power.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/07/15 12:44 PM Posted 08/07/15 12:44 PM lolYou say "from the power" as if you have some Rob bawhahahaYou're gunna punch me for that.... I just know itMaybe I won't go saturday night...... hey speaking of, did Versace say I was going on the group page? 1
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/07/15 01:35 PM Posted 08/07/15 01:35 PM He did mention it hahaWait for the forged bottom end and new turbo don should give me a bit more legs haha 2
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 19d Gender: Male Posted 08/07/15 09:12 PM Posted 08/07/15 09:12 PM The old 4 speed will love some more power...
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/07/15 11:01 AM Posted 09/07/15 11:01 AM Probably won't but I'll evaluate a rebuild or 3 speed when the time comes again lol
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 09/07/15 11:03 AM Posted 09/07/15 11:03 AM A - properly - built btr is ok isnt it?
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/15 06:56 PM Posted 09/07/15 06:56 PM A well built BTR is more than adequate for most.My stock BTR rans into the tens and 130mph so they aren't that bad. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now