BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/02/15 07:22 AM Posted 02/02/15 07:22 AM for real ??????????well I'll be farked.......still -- it sounded nice I reckon.Cheers Karl
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/02/15 07:29 AM Posted 02/02/15 07:29 AM Are you missing the sound of slow don. 1
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/15 08:21 AM Posted 02/02/15 08:21 AM for real ??????????well I'll be farked.......still -- it sounded nice I reckon.Cheers KarlTo quote him directly " Yeah n/a, Pacemaker 4490 headers with pacemaker high flow 200 cell cat and xforce 2 1/2" s/s catback with rear muffler delete. Why do you ask, sounds like sh*t ? Lol"I told him it sounded sweet
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 02/02/15 08:44 AM Posted 02/02/15 08:44 AM What system and size are you running Don?? My ute has APS 3 1/2" into twin 2 1/2". Stock dump pipe as well. Some say the APS is one of the best sounding turbo systems.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/02/15 10:53 AM Posted 02/02/15 10:53 AM Full nizzy 4inch johno..Yeah Biz. The sound of 'slow' - for some reason must exite me .... farken old age .........Tech questionDoes e85 have a shelf life like normal unleaded?... .....AndWondering if I should post another pic of my new turbo that's still in its box ;)
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/15 11:28 AM Posted 02/02/15 11:28 AM Pretty sure it only lasts a couple months if I'm not mistaken
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/02/15 02:25 PM Posted 02/02/15 02:25 PM Haha Smart thinking Don, I can't believe my friend actually asked me seriously if you were a cop the other night. 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 02/02/15 10:28 PM Posted 02/02/15 10:28 PM There probably is a similarity between Don and a cop. The word just escapes me 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/02/15 11:35 PM Posted 02/02/15 11:35 PM Ethanol is hygroscopic and attracts water, even moisture from the air. Obviously water and oil(petrol) don't mix so any ethanol that has attracted water will settle at the bottom of the tank. Thus changing the ethanol content of the blend.So yeah definitely has a shelf life which can vary depending on how well it is stored. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/02/15 06:34 AM Posted 03/02/15 06:34 AM ^^ cheers barnzReason I asked is because the United up here probably doesn't sell much 85 so it may have been sitting in their tank undergroung for a while. I only know of 2 cars up here ( F6 & a VE 3 (I think) ute) that use E85. Could be others of course - not sure - but running 'stale' fuel is never good.JohnoDon nice guy Don isI'm sure that I have had to remind people of that before
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now