BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 25/11/14 09:17 AM Posted 25/11/14 09:17 AM BradWhere is the vid of 30 to 100 (hehe) ??I wanna see if I can time the gear changes to see the diff between yours and mine
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/11/14 09:20 AM Posted 25/11/14 09:20 AM carl keen on a Christmas cruise. one last meet up before the end of the year.
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 25/11/14 10:11 AM Posted 25/11/14 10:11 AM Yeah can do mate, I'll get something in the pipeline for mid December, maybe 14th or 21st, whichever suits everyone.Casual hills with a lunch stop in tanunda perhaps? Now the question is, do I put this on FB? Maybe just forum members this time? That way we know know and trust each other not to do stupid sh*t
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/11/14 10:17 AM Posted 25/11/14 10:17 AM what ever mate its all good. if someone is being a dick we will just tell them to fark off. simple. I had no issues with people last time. Some blokes diff failed but that was it really. lol
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 25/11/14 10:21 AM Posted 25/11/14 10:21 AM Nah I heard it was an axle.Ok I'll put some feelers out and write up some notes, are we feeling smooth and open or tight and twisty?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/11/14 10:39 AM Posted 25/11/14 10:39 AM all of the above.
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 25/11/14 10:46 AM Posted 25/11/14 10:46 AM Ok so nice and technical in the morning and then cruisy and open after lunch 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 28/11/14 12:59 PM Posted 28/11/14 12:59 PM Have you got your new baby yet D?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/11/14 03:28 AM Posted 29/11/14 03:28 AM Another couple weeks
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/11/14 08:33 AM Posted 29/11/14 08:33 AM Spy. Cruise before Christmas;) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now