Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 13d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/14 11:56 AM Posted 31/10/14 11:56 AM Yeah your right...that was the guys name. Someone did intro me to you though - well I think so anyway. Tall, solid, mrs with blond hair (I remember that -- I think lol)What made you decide on a Ranger? I'm guessing the ability to do quite a lot of work to them.haha still not me mate! I was with my uncle who was a stubby wog in his 40's.I decided on a 4x4 ute as I have a husaberg fe570(dirt bike) and wanted to be able to transport it anywhere with ease...and 5 seater for kids in a couple of years.with all the screwing around ive done with my car id get no change from around $20k spent on it...not a hope in hell ill b spending anywhere near that much on a newish ranger
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/10/14 12:03 PM Posted 31/10/14 12:03 PM Well I'm farked if I know who the hell I was introduced to then...I call Alzheimer's :):( 2
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 26d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 31/10/14 01:02 PM Posted 31/10/14 01:02 PM We figured that out years ago don hahah 1
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 13d Gender: Male Posted 01/11/14 02:37 AM Posted 01/11/14 02:37 AM but seriously, someone buy my car!
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 01/11/14 03:53 AM Posted 01/11/14 03:53 AM A friend up here has spent almost 70 ( I think he said ) on his ST 4.2 Patrol. Its an unbelievable traytop. He's pumping 28lb into it and has had the actuator disconnected. Boy does it spike on gear change.I've just been given permission by the missus to build a 4x4 over the next few years for camping trips with the kidlets...I'm thinking a GQ patrol with an RB25/30mmm
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/11/14 05:36 AM Posted 01/11/14 05:36 AM Gotta luv ya mrsIf only she would let you repaint the front of the carheheHope you sell it quickly Marc.Nothing worse than making the ( sometimes very hard ) decision to sell something just to have it sit there for ages.Bring it on a *drive* with us -- Spy? -- and hopefully one of the younger guys may grab it. 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/11/14 06:39 AM Posted 01/11/14 06:39 AM (edited) massive charity cruise on tonight. anyone going down. Edited 01/11/14 06:40 AM by Bizkets is fat?
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/11/14 06:56 AM Posted 01/11/14 06:56 AM What.....where?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/11/14 07:16 AM Posted 01/11/14 07:16 AM started at 5.30 I think. only just found out. Home maker center gepps cross. got jr no go for me tonight.
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 01/11/14 10:51 AM Posted 01/11/14 10:51 AM I went on it, was extremely disappointed with SAPOL.The meet and cruise was good, all behaved apart from 1 or 2 incidents which were dealt with... Then when it came to the end show and shine on the oval at reknown park they started handing out defects left, right and centre as they were driving in, and even parked on the oval. Luckily some of us were informed just before we got there and managed to bail but seriously, defecting at a charity toy run...it's f*cking pathetic.Let's just hope that channel 7 manage to say something about it...wait, who am I kidding...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now