BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/10/14 10:02 AM Posted 30/10/14 10:02 AM HallooooJust read about Jnr Brad. Glad he's OK.Bet it gave Em a big scare - is she alright?
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/10/14 10:02 AM Posted 30/10/14 10:02 AM (edited) Ahh you saw what I did there 1414659811890.jpg Edited 30/10/14 10:03 AM by .Stripes. 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/10/14 10:21 AM Posted 30/10/14 10:21 AM Yea shes fine now 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/10/14 06:32 AM Posted 31/10/14 06:32 AM So when is the next meet and greet happening ? Keen to see what the old girl has.
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/14 10:11 AM Posted 31/10/14 10:11 AM well here it is guys......FOR SALE.http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-2005/SSE-AD-3083918/?Cr=1&sdmvc=1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/10/14 10:57 AM Posted 31/10/14 10:57 AM I remember you MarcWe met last year at a dyno day. I asked how you drive it with p plates and you made me laugh big time by saying "by sitting in it, turning the key and putting it in drive".Time to go 4x4ing hey....that's my next thing when I get bored with my g6
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/14 11:20 AM Posted 31/10/14 11:20 AM (edited) you may have mistaken me as foyle...ive never had P plates with this car. but yes I was at a dyno day last year...which I surprisingly won :/very keen to get into the 4x4 scene...looking at getting a ford ranger xls and putting a bit more boost thru it Edited 31/10/14 11:22 AM by Marc17
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/10/14 11:30 AM Posted 31/10/14 11:30 AM Yeah your right...that was the guys name. Someone did intro me to you though - well I think so anyway. Tall, solid, mrs with blond hair (I remember that -- I think lol)What made you decide on a Ranger? I'm guessing the ability to do quite a lot of work to them.
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m Gender: Male Posted 31/10/14 11:42 AM Posted 31/10/14 11:42 AM I got out of the 4x4 scene a few years ago, soo much more expensive than turbos...Spent around 10k in mods/parts and ended up getting $150 for the shell at sims :/
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/10/14 11:55 AM Posted 31/10/14 11:55 AM A friend up here has spent almost 70 ( I think he said ) on his ST 4.2 Patrol. Its an unbelievable traytop. He's pumping 28lb into it and has had the actuator disconnected. Boy does it spike on gear change.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now