freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/14 10:56 PM Posted 30/03/14 10:56 PM If you cruise down here you'll never wanna go back
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/03/14 06:36 AM Posted 31/03/14 06:36 AM I'm still waiting for Belinda to tell me that I can cruise down there freezeI never used to be a patient man and I have totally suprised myself when it comes to 'not' ringing her every ten minutes but am starting to think that the patients is starting to run out ( he says - being polite as posible as he never wants to offend anyone )
ALLLAG Member 42 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Posted 01/04/14 04:41 AM Posted 01/04/14 04:41 AM spotted a dark blue f6 with a big JD tuning sticker on the back at drummond golf.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/04/14 05:10 AM Posted 01/04/14 05:10 AM a ba
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/04/14 02:30 AM Posted 03/04/14 02:30 AM did you check out that website BiZ?Dazz, give me a ring when you can plz
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 03/04/14 02:41 AM Posted 03/04/14 02:41 AM I didn't see it this time, but I think I did the last time I was over (must have driven the same road)If it is the same one as the one I'm thinking of it's a decent size opening in the side of the hill blocked off by a large, cell type (bars) door? Looks like an entrance to the underworld - not a drain outlet.Drove past again yesterday, there's actually 2 gates! One either side if the rock face that's secured with wire mesh, looks sketchy as f*ck
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/04/14 02:47 AM Posted 03/04/14 02:47 AM what website
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/04/14 04:01 AM Posted 03/04/14 04:01 AM Might have to ring gov info and ask coz I wanna no if there's#goldinthemtherehillsSent you a sms the other day Biz.......check ya phoneif not there, let me no & I'll send it again
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/04/14 04:06 AM Posted 03/04/14 04:06 AM opps my bad. yea seen that group before but they are generally old style and dont drive the way I do and will probably tell me to get farked after 30 mins. :lol:
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/04/14 04:59 AM Posted 03/04/14 04:59 AM I thought the sameOK for me ------- most of the time --------- coz oldbut can't see us getting away with some of the things we did the other daycan here it nowGTFO 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now