freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 18/10/13 02:34 AM Posted 18/10/13 02:34 AM My mate made his own tire changer.Looks like this with a longer bar and the end loosely bolted to the sheds pillar. Then used these once the tire was popped off the rimEnded up changing tires in 10 mins once he got the hang of it
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/10/13 02:59 AM Posted 18/10/13 02:59 AM I just tried to find my first tyre changing equipment in the shed but can'twonder if Noah took it back to the ArkAnyhowinc. balancerhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BRIGHT-LC810-Tyre-Changer-Machine-CB910GB-Entry-Level-Wheel-Balancer-Package/200975829513?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D261%26meid%3D2060361696329727346%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1088%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D200975829512%26hehehe.........I love spending other peoples money
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 18/10/13 03:31 AM Posted 18/10/13 03:31 AM Since when did your ark have wheels Don?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/10/13 04:13 AM Posted 18/10/13 04:13 AM Donald mobile
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/10/13 04:33 AM Posted 18/10/13 04:33 AM (edited) ^^^^he knowsEdit:and stop uploading images as attachments BiZ coz you will fill up your allowance and NOT be able to inc pics at all....Use tumblr or imgur or photobucket or something and link them in Edited 18/10/13 04:35 AM by BenDoCo
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/10/13 04:42 AM Posted 18/10/13 04:42 AM I I use motorculture app only so I can't I think? I wouldn't have a clue what I'm doing cause drunk. Can't wait to finish work so I can come back and do it tomorrow:blink: 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/10/13 05:07 AM Posted 18/10/13 05:07 AM Happy birthday Donald Duck....Hudo says happy birthday
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/10/13 06:42 AM Posted 18/10/13 06:42 AM thanks heaps mateThank You Hudo thankyouthankyouthankyougoing to Coles to buy myself 1 of those cardboard cakes and I'll use my lighter as a candle*great photo
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 18/10/13 07:19 AM Posted 18/10/13 07:19 AM f*ckin wouldn't believe it, I found a picture of Ben
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/10/13 08:03 AM Posted 18/10/13 08:03 AM (edited) I wish mate......if I had HIS money - and was still alive (he is dead, isn't he?) - my little car would have the power to break diffs by nowEdit:just checked and Charlton Heston Died on April 5, 2008.still wish I had his money Edited 18/10/13 08:06 AM by BenDoCo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now