JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/09/13 12:22 PM Posted 22/09/13 12:22 PM ^^^ monkey wrench to the rescue ^^^
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 23/09/13 02:33 AM Posted 23/09/13 02:33 AM 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 23/09/13 03:05 AM Posted 23/09/13 03:05 AM Remember this one when I come knocking Donald
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 23/09/13 03:28 AM Posted 23/09/13 03:28 AM (edited) is it a spoon, a fork or a bottle openerthe giant toothpicks would be helpful..............neverEdit:I am sooooooooooooooooo f'n boredmight send another pm to jet........................something about using midgets might be appropriateI appologise to all of the 'little members' for my previous comment Edited 23/09/13 03:32 AM by BenDoCo
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 23/09/13 03:50 AM Posted 23/09/13 03:50 AM Why are you bored? Dont you work??
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 23/09/13 04:02 AM Posted 23/09/13 04:02 AM nah johnonot enough discs left in my spine that aren't stuffedas I said to Fluff the other daythe surgeon said that I will be in a wheel chair in a year or two.......................that was 25 years ago so he can go fkcu himself....................tossano wheel chair for this little duck
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/09/13 05:57 AM Posted 23/09/13 05:57 AM We can tune your wheel chair timmy !!!
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 23/09/13 06:04 AM Posted 23/09/13 06:04 AM (edited) oh dear mate 50 in the mid mate pull heaps of timing out mate oh dear 8f matewas that right?Edit:& wot da fk is timmy? Edited 23/09/13 06:05 AM by BenDoCo
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/09/13 07:10 AM Posted 23/09/13 07:10 AM (edited) TIMMAH Edited 23/09/13 07:10 AM by M_crisp 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 23/09/13 07:27 AM Posted 23/09/13 07:27 AM ^^cheersunderstand now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now