SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/10/12 11:52 PM Posted 10/10/12 11:52 PM 16 is soft lol
GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/12 03:56 AM Posted 11/10/12 03:56 AM 20 psi in the mid ftw!!!that's what I have now tapering off to 16psi.
Bdwong Member 20 Member For: 14y 5m 14d Posted 12/10/12 06:42 AM Posted 12/10/12 06:42 AM Hey was it any of you guys I was following on the way home, black BA turned off main north on to McIntyre rd, then bridge rd if it was decent effort on to bridge.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/10/12 07:41 AM Posted 12/10/12 07:41 AM nar no one from heredont think any of us own a black one atm
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 12/10/12 07:05 PM Posted 12/10/12 07:05 PM put up the photos/videos from the drags jet / fluffy :D I wanna see me failing
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/12 12:46 AM Posted 13/10/12 12:46 AM detailed under the bonnet last night... at 2 am... under the light of a mobile phone... and half a bottle of the devils cut! scratched my arm to sh*t but don't think I did too bad a job! finally I can look under the bonnet with a bit of pride, she came up like new =) 1
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/12 05:48 AM Posted 13/10/12 05:48 AM guess I should add devils cut as in bourbon, not as in polish... seemed like a good idea at the time
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/12 06:04 AM Posted 13/10/12 06:04 AM Falcon XR6 even gets a mention lol... fitzys still a tosser though lol
ripped6 Legacy Donating Member 246 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Posted 13/10/12 06:33 AM Posted 13/10/12 06:33 AM (edited) that's what I have now tapering off to 16psi.how do you only make 350kw then? I ran 17psi through the last one and it only made 4.7rwkw more than at 16psi as the huffer was gettin out of its efficiency rating... Edited 13/10/12 06:33 AM by ripped6
GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/12 06:48 AM Posted 13/10/12 06:48 AM how do you only make 350kw then? I ran 17psi through the last one and it only made 4.7rwkw more than at 16psi as the huffer was gettin out of its efficiency rating...The 20ish down low is what makes her climb so vertical on the chart(all in by 3000rpm and tapering to 16psi by 4500 and holding,peak power is using 16psi to achieve 354rwkw(sig needs a change,old power was 3" intake and I now have 4").I thought 16psi on pump fuel netting 354rwkw through a 4speed auto(saps more than ZF) is average at a minimum.Bruce said she will make 370rwkw at the same boost up top(16psi) once the 11.0 AF's are brought back into line.Im running a GTX also.Has run 124mph so that's all I care about and that's with a 6/10 BTR 4spd,she slips in third a bit.Id imagine if 16psi flat was used she would make even more power,weather it goes better is another thing...I love powerskid tunes and with traction you will run a good number for said power.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now