JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 06:05 AM Posted 17/02/12 06:05 AM jake love it mate this is going to turn some heads at the track
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 06:20 AM Posted 17/02/12 06:20 AM Cheers Brotha as long as it turns those heads quickly haha!!!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 06:30 AM Posted 17/02/12 06:30 AM serious bud nothing holding it back at all has the best of the bestwhat turbo was that again gtx42?
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 06:47 AM Posted 17/02/12 06:47 AM MORE POWER MORE BOOST MORE BRUCE :sungum:
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 06:56 AM Posted 17/02/12 06:56 AM Yeah Jet its a gtx4202r and yes best of the best of absolutely everything except the brakes HAHAHA!!!!And yes id love all that Spoolax but id hate for something to deteriorate on the dyno before I take it to the track lol its still only running 22psi and ive heard these turbos arent efficiant until 30psi or more.I really gotta learn all your guys names one day all I do is call yas by your usernames...
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 07:07 AM Posted 17/02/12 07:07 AM Yeah Jet its a gtx4202r and yes best of the best of absolutely everything except the brakes HAHAHA!!!!And yes id love all that Spoolax but id hate for something to deteriorate on the dyno before I take it to the track lol its still only running 22psi and ive heard these turbos arent efficiant until 30psi or more.I really gotta learn all your guys names one day all I do is call yas by your usernames...Im Matt but people call me Foyle (Foil) lol, Its going to do a good time now you can get the power down
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 07:24 AM Posted 17/02/12 07:24 AM Sweet thanks matt I knew the Foyle nick name but yeah its nice to put a real name to u all... And yeah I'm sure there will still be plenty of trial n error with the rear end cos it has so many adjustment settings but we will get there
09sr5 Member 56 Member For: 16y 18d Posted 17/02/12 07:35 AM Posted 17/02/12 07:35 AM (edited) is this the car that bruce was telling me about that needed three blokes sitting in the boot to keep it from wheel spinning on the dyno? Edited 17/02/12 07:35 AM by 09sr5
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 08:13 AM Posted 17/02/12 08:13 AM Lol yeah that's the car and even with the 3 blokes they couldn't stop it so I never got an accurate figure before it cooked the trans oil amd the convertor sh*t itself
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/12 09:21 AM Posted 17/02/12 09:21 AM well I reckon that you'll blow the dyno before your rear end goes lolspeaking of which anyone going to that RCK dyno day at boostin oz? would be nice to see some xr6t representation *XRQTER*cough *BOSCO*cough cough oh I think I have a frog in my throat... besides some good readouts from a different dyno would shut those vics up! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now