SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/01/12 06:28 AM Posted 06/01/12 06:28 AM Bruce from Heinrich Performance And Tuning is the best mate
waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 06/01/12 06:34 AM Posted 06/01/12 06:34 AM (edited) cool ye I rang him and is hell cheap I previously got my car tuned by kpm and they were good but pricey, im planning to get valve springs, actuator custom tune done I already got 42 lb injectors monza intercooler and a full x force exhaust 4 inch dump and 3.5 inch cat back it sounds nice but when higher in the revs there's a whistle, just wondering why this would happen cause when it whistles I cant even hear the exhaust its that loud.also just wondering would I need a custom tune straight after installing a high flow fuel pump as I live in broken hill and is a 4.5 hour drive just to get to adelaide Edited 06/01/12 06:40 AM by waaswa
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/01/12 07:01 AM Posted 06/01/12 07:01 AM you wont need a tune mate, all it will do is return alot more fuel back to the tank.
waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 06/01/12 07:31 AM Posted 06/01/12 07:31 AM that's good to no now I can put it in before I come to adelaide, im getting it changed to a 6 speed manual on the 27th dn the rest is getting done on the 1/3 cant wait
waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 06/01/12 08:46 AM Posted 06/01/12 08:46 AM I would like to go on a cruise when I come up at the start of march if that's possible iv never been on one and they sound awsome lol and where I live nobody have a performance they mostly drive vt commodores and crap like that
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/01/12 09:15 AM Posted 06/01/12 09:15 AM Yea hopefully there will be a cruise on. I'm pretty sure I saw a turbo vz clubby driving around broken hill once.
waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 06/01/12 09:53 AM Posted 06/01/12 09:53 AM there used to be a twin turbo vz thunder that was crazy but he sold that, there a couple but none go out driving. like my cousin has a typhoon and has 380rwkw but he cant handle the power lol.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/01/12 11:31 AM Posted 06/01/12 11:31 AM did k.p.m tune the 380 typhoon?
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 06/01/12 12:20 PM Posted 06/01/12 12:20 PM (edited) it sounds nice but when higher in the revs there's a whistle, just wondering why this would happen cause when it whistles I cant even hear the exhaust its that loud.The turbo? lol!sorry mate couldn't help myself...and a cruise does sound good... c'mon *beep*! Edited 06/01/12 12:21 PM by ford_boy4l
waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 06/01/12 02:56 PM Posted 06/01/12 02:56 PM (edited) yea kpm did its a black ba typhoon and the engine was starved off oil and ended up costing him 9 grand. Edited 06/01/12 03:01 PM by waaswa
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now