Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/10/11 01:28 PM Posted 06/10/11 01:28 PM Looks sublimely pox.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/10/11 10:29 PM Author Posted 06/10/11 10:29 PM Yeah looked into getting the rears widened.. will cost as much as the rims themselves..LOL all my mates reckon it looks sh*t too..FML...
Turbo Ute BOOSTN Legacy Donating Member 182 Member For: 16y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 06/10/11 10:39 PM Posted 06/10/11 10:39 PM Mate I love it, looks tough
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/10/11 10:54 PM Author Posted 06/10/11 10:54 PM LOL
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 06/10/11 11:49 PM Posted 06/10/11 11:49 PM Hey Mike, Despite what I though originally I think I actually like it. It makes me think of Kent's ute. For most of us there comes a point where practicality wins out.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 07/10/11 12:06 AM Author Posted 07/10/11 12:06 AM (edited) The rims are SOLD lol... put them on ebay this morning and 30 mins later they sold...All my mates and you people saying they looked sh*t hehe and its going to be a hassle to get them powder coated and chasing up bits and pieces.. If I find a set already silver, already with tyres I might get them again in the future, made a lil profit in the sale also I might add, so its win win..Maybe ill just buy a VLT and be done with it hahaha.. Edited 07/10/11 12:07 AM by MiKa
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/03/12 01:35 AM Author Posted 16/03/12 01:35 AM (edited) Well, getting back to this.. I found a set on ebay with tyres for a good price, I picked them up yesterday morning and bought some paint and painted them silver, fitted them up today.Looks fairly tough IMO, a lot of people that said it would look sh*t now say it looks alright.. I like them, but can't see them staying on for long, I have a feeling they are gonna attract the wrong kind of attention, so no HWY with these... I can say goodbye to grip now, the wheels are 16's and are 6.5" wide lol.. they just clear the brakes. 1/4 to 1/2 throttle and it chirps into second, haven't driven in the wet yet, but I'm scared lol...Pics.. Edited 16/03/12 02:23 AM by Dillz There ya go mate. I think black would look tuff though.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/03/12 01:37 AM Author Posted 16/03/12 01:37 AM Ok so it won't let me edit the pics... And I dunno why my pics always come up upside down??
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 22d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/12 01:41 AM Posted 16/03/12 01:41 AM (edited) LolSo an almost free extra 100rwkwI put skinny tyres on one of my cars once, thing never got wheelspin, after the skinny tyres it was a monster!I'd not drive it in the wet if I were you LOLPics are upside down, but whe you click on them they are the right way up.... On my iPad anyway... Edited 16/03/12 01:42 AM by MexicanBatman
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/03/12 01:44 AM Author Posted 16/03/12 01:44 AM I think its got to do with the iPhone I use to take the pics and I'm on a Mac, so everything it the right way up even though I may have taken the pics upside down? So when I upload them they come out upside down?Mac FTW!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now