Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/10/13 10:42 AM Author Posted 01/10/13 10:42 AM I tracked the car again on Sunday Jet. The QFM A1RM's are excellent for our barges. I suggested them to bionic on here for his b series which has over 400rwkw now and he was rapt with how then went. I would say bugger all dust - not much more than OEM for daily duties. Dusted up at the track but even then not ridiculous (see photo). One application in the morning and away they go. Nice hard pedal also - bugger all sponge. Rated to 750 deg. Run them, you won't be disappointed.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/10/13 10:53 AM Posted 01/10/13 10:53 AM Where u get them from and howmuch ?
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/10/13 11:22 AM Author Posted 01/10/13 11:22 AM http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/QFM-A1RM-Street-Track-Brake-Pads-Suit-Front-FG-Ford-Falcon-6cyl-Turbo-/221190686637?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337ffe07ad
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/10/13 11:28 AM Posted 01/10/13 11:28 AM Top stuff dude , thanks :D 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 03/11/13 10:01 AM Author Posted 03/11/13 10:01 AM http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121190387346?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649Has anyone run these?
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/11/13 11:00 AM Posted 03/11/13 11:00 AM Do they look the same as the XYZ's? If they do I would bet they are the same. If not, still would expect them to be similar in terms of performance
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/11/13 09:26 AM Author Posted 04/11/13 09:26 AM I've been told out of same factory old_mate and I don't doubt it. These are 8 piston fronts over the 6 piston XYZ's. The combo with the 4 piston rears is like $1100 cheaper than the XYZ full package so worth a look. Even if pads are an issue I'd just get QFM to custom a set with either HPX or A1RM compound with supplied backing plates.
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/11/13 11:42 AM Posted 04/11/13 11:42 AM Nice. I just went 4 pot Brembos and territory rears. Will fit with braided lines hopefully before torque time. Whilst I half gambled with the XYZ coil overs (so glad I did as very happy with performance vs cost) stuck with what's proven regarding brakes. Be sure to let us know how they go. 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 05/11/13 11:52 AM Author Posted 05/11/13 11:52 AM (edited) Also checking Harrop monoblocs as you can buy just the fronts I've been told. They're 4 piston however but given they way they're made bugger all clamp lost in caliper flex + Harrop quality. Full kit rrp is $4950 so if fronts only comes in at half that then that's close to XYZ money. I'd then just do terry rear upgrade like you did. Edited 05/11/13 11:54 AM by Bomber
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 06/11/13 10:40 AM Author Posted 06/11/13 10:40 AM Nice. I just went 4 pot Brembos and territory rears. Will fit with braided lines hopefully before torque time. Whilst I half gambled with the XYZ coil overs (so glad I did as very happy with performance vs cost) stuck with what's proven regarding brakes. Be sure to let us know how they go.did u need new lines with the terry calipers or did they go straight on mate...that is old
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now