THCOOK Member 58 Member For: 17y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/03/12 05:54 AM Author Posted 02/03/12 05:54 AM this is true ive owned the car since new meticoulisly looked after it from day one full service history so I now the car I did not want to put a second hand motor from ungly dave down the road that I found from a wreckers. so I opted for a built engine even though if this never happened it would of cost me not one cent. as the car was running fine.
apexr6 Legacy Donating Member 65 Member For: 14y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/12 10:22 AM Posted 24/03/12 10:22 AM all the best mate let us know how you go!your car is imaculate! I see it when I go for a kebab. lol im about ready to take my car for tuneing etc, now im freaked out because where I was going to take it, is near your work??????
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/12 11:40 AM Posted 24/03/12 11:40 AM How different is the current tune to what you had before the blow up?Any reason you didn't push for 400?
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 25/03/12 02:48 AM Posted 25/03/12 02:48 AM Keen to see the result of this. Hope the *beep* gets whats coming to him, And your right. Doeskin matter if it was a nizpro engine or a atomic engine. No mechanic any where takes responsibility, They just rely on you knowing nothing about cars -.-
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/12 07:23 AM Posted 25/03/12 07:23 AM What a load of sh*t lazybrennan, im a mechanic an a ford dealer mechanic at that and on the rare occasion that we f*ck up we go absolutely out of our way to rectify the problem and ensure the customer is happy and returns to us for future service, without our customers we wouldnt get paid plain and simple, a rag left in the engine if its proven you were the last to work on te car its your responsibility to rectify the problem, not all mechanics are scum just in it for money most of us are proud of what we do and without us most of you wouldnt have the cars you have, dont generalise 7
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 6d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 25/03/12 07:25 AM Posted 25/03/12 07:25 AM What dollar figure are you trying to claim?I assume your basing your argument around negligence or something?Try reading the whole thread ... 1
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 11d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/12 08:03 AM Posted 25/03/12 08:03 AM Nizpro did that once, and rebuilt the engine stronger and more powerful over a weekend. that's a business that owns up and turns a negative to a positive.Keen to see the result of this. Hope the *beep* gets whats coming to him, And your right. Doeskin matter if it was a nizpro engine or a atomic engine. No mechanic any where takes responsibility, They just rely on you knowing nothing about cars -.-Did you not read a couple of posts above you? a lot of mechanics don't seem to realise that owning up to a mistake and rectifying it can actually promote your business as genuine and honest
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 25/03/12 08:22 AM Posted 25/03/12 08:22 AM yep, mine had a rag left in the pipework, resulted in a few bent turbo fins, I was in brissie for work and they rang up and told me what had happened, got a loaner car until the turbo core was replaced.no all mechanics are bad or dodgy, most are great 3
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 25/03/12 12:47 PM Posted 25/03/12 12:47 PM What a load of sh*t lazybrennan, im a mechanic an a ford dealer mechanic at that and on the rare occasion that we f*ck up we go absolutely out of our way to rectify the problem and ensure the customer is happy and returns to us for future service, without our customers we wouldnt get paid plain and simple, a rag left in the engine if its proven you were the last to work on te car its your responsibility to rectify the problem, not all mechanics are scum just in it for money most of us are proud of what we do and without us most of you wouldnt have the cars you have, dont generaliseDidn't mean to upset any one :/ I hear bad stories a lot and I rarely have good experiences with mechanics. maybe I just have bad luck? I take back what I said about all mechanics I was wrong in saying that. But there are a lot of cowboys out there.
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 24d Posted 27/03/12 07:21 AM Posted 27/03/12 07:21 AM Try reading the whole thread ... Did, its still a valid question.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now