Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Now the car has developed a small oil leak, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Any one want to buy it $42,000.00

  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 8d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

My surging at 2000rpm has been fixed - it turned out to be a faulty VCT solenoid.

Took them 3 days to fix it!!! (One day the first time, then two days the following week)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Razorback NSW
Posted

Just found the dreaded "green puddle" on the garage floor. :(

  • Proud Team Blueprint member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 23d
  • Location: Perth
Posted
this has been covered many times...do a search fror "brakes" and I'm sure you will find the posts.

Thanks richdave. I'll remember to "search" next time.

Guest JCV8
  • Guests
Posted

This thread should be valuable research material for anyone buying a BA - any BA. Think I'll stick with the AU1 & 2 for now - no major problems with them so far except a distinct lack of power (compared to XR6T and 5.4 V8). lol

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
What I have is what is similar to the buzzing you use to get in the radio when the alternator didn't have one of those special suppressor things... does anyone else get this?? It seems to buzz in tune with the revs, but with the radio on or off

that would be the radio aerial module whistling llike I thought. Take it to the dealer. its not right!

Had something like this last night. Not a whistle, definitely electronic humming type noise. Comes from the dash, and towards the left a bit. Only started from about 100km/h upwards (I was on the M4, so its allowed). Happened with CD and A/C in both on and off positions. I was driving in performance mode (gear stick to the left, but car doing the work), which I have tended to use rarely and hence maybe why I have not noticed this noise before.

BTW, did I mention how good the car goes in the cold night air B)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Brake shudder has returned with 5700k's on the clock, here we go again round in circles, getting very dizzy now

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I washed my chariot today and took it for a short drive, and its weird. Sometimes it goes like a absolute rocket, and other times it feels like it could do with another 12psi. I have taken off at lights, and it has absolutely screamed, but today, I gave it about 3/4 throttle, and I think my xf on gas would have beaten it! Somedays it flies, somedays it crawls. Really weird. And it was a relatively cold day here today. :blink:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
This thread should be valuable research material for anyone buying a BA - any BA.  Think I'll stick with the AU1 & 2 for now - no major problems with them so far except a distinct lack of power (compared to XR6T and 5.4 V8). lol

LOL.....Too late.

I miss the AU III VCT :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...