Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 14/05/03 03:45 AM Posted 14/05/03 03:45 AM Thanks ..was not sure if this was a one off or not
chrislak Legacy Donating Member 400 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 14/05/03 10:07 AM Posted 14/05/03 10:07 AM Mine is the same open the boot in the wet, make sure you have a brolly.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Location: Brisbane Posted 16/05/03 12:30 AM Posted 16/05/03 12:30 AM My problemsRattle from loose heat shield - fixed last nightCut in steering wheel face - new airbag on orderSurging at 2000rpm - at dealer last night. still happening.
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/03 03:22 AM Posted 16/05/03 03:22 AM Have now noticed two other things.A seal on one of the rear windows has been fitted incorrectly and is bent in toward the window when it should sit flush. Tried to extricate it but no luck. I'll be asking for a replacement.Also noticed I have 3-4 very small scratches on a rear alloy wheel. I haven't scrubbed them against gutters (damage is too minimal for it too be that) but not sure what can be done or even if I'm being too fussy. I'm positive they must have been there on pickup but you can only notice them if you get down close to the wheel. Can these be easily fixed and should I ask for them to be looked at? I'm open to be told that I'm a fussy bugger - I admit I am. Have to be honest though, so far I'm very impressed.
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 16/05/03 04:00 AM Posted 16/05/03 04:00 AM Superoo,I'm fussy too & for $ 50k plus you have a right to be take it back!
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/03 04:27 AM Posted 16/05/03 04:27 AM Superoo,I'm fussy too & for $ 50k plus you have a right to be take it back! True. Don't suppose asking for it to be mint when new is too much to ask is it?
Anthony-XR6T Member 14 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: Canberra Posted 19/05/03 12:00 PM Author Posted 19/05/03 12:00 PM 15000km service. Brakes machined again. Ford dealer says FORD are aware of the problem and will not be replacing rotors until the problem is resolved. Then the MOD KIT will be fitted. Until then they will only machine the rotors. Another rattle in the heat shields - fixed Whine in the DVD playback - Still unresolved. Rattle down inside the dash - needs to be booked in for a full day for that one. Leaking boot - fixed. Software bug with the clock display on SATNAV. Clock is black on a black background when the headlights are on. Unresolved. Still driving it hard.Still loving the drive.Do I get an award for the most read/posted thread ??? 18 pages 266 replies 14700 views..... and counting.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 19/05/03 10:16 PM Posted 19/05/03 10:16 PM I'm now getting some serious problems, 10,200Kms on her now and in the front end I'm experiencing a lot of unhealthy sounding 'creeking' sounds when turning. You can feel the vibration through the steering wheel. NOT GOOD.Not to mention some idiot slamming their door of their "AU" wagon into the left rear passenger door on Sat arvo. I was soooo tempted to run my key down the entire length of their "FORD"!!!!but that would just result in dragging myself down to their level.
Guest xrman Guests Posted 19/05/03 10:58 PM Posted 19/05/03 10:58 PM I always park in the outer limits of Supermarket and shopping centre car parks and never next to cars with baby seats in them, they fling the doors open wide, I'm very particular about what cars I park next to! My friends and family complain about the long walk
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 19/05/03 11:08 PM Posted 19/05/03 11:08 PM I always park in the outer limits of Supermarket and shopping centre car parks and never next to cars with baby seats in them, they fling the doors open wide, I'm very particular about what cars I park next to! My friends and family complain about the long walk My "T" has a baby seat you'd be safe parking next to it!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now