johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 14/09/11 11:32 AM Posted 14/09/11 11:32 AM I want one of them there Elmos please Its not only Fords with problems, slip over to Just Commodores and see the problems with engine noise on some of the 6ltr V8s.Dont tell em I sent you though
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 19d Gender: Male Posted 15/09/11 01:57 AM Posted 15/09/11 01:57 AM The Ford dealer you are dealing with aren't a site sponsor, so slag away!
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 15/09/11 06:48 AM Posted 15/09/11 06:48 AM Booooooooooooooobies God dam I wish I could put up the rest of them
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 15/09/11 10:54 AM Posted 15/09/11 10:54 AM feel free to post her name lol
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 15/09/11 11:01 AM Posted 15/09/11 11:01 AM ha ha Fi FiOk who can guess........ Inner or outer
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/09/11 12:26 PM Posted 15/09/11 12:26 PM I'll put it inner.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Posted 15/09/11 04:47 PM Posted 15/09/11 04:47 PM This thread needs some boobies bigtime.
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 15/09/11 07:06 PM Posted 15/09/11 07:06 PM Nice SteveR I'd definitely go inner to.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 16/09/11 05:33 AM Posted 16/09/11 05:33 AM Seriously ha ha HTF do you tell ??? I never can. And yup. Definitely no butcher shop window, tidy as can be.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/09/11 05:50 AM Posted 16/09/11 05:50 AM Don't want kids yet though so I'd go inner at first then pull outer at the end.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now