Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey Guys, Long time reader, first time poster!

Just thought id start a Topic with pictures of my G6ET

Completely stock for the time being... trying to find the perfect wheels first (and I cant seem to find any!!! Any suggestions would be great!)

2009 G6ETurbo in Ego with Sauna Satnav :)

post-32514-0-26902400-1307403767_thumb.j

post-32514-0-13713100-1307403780_thumb.j

post-32514-0-24744700-1307403796_thumb.j

post-32514-0-77688500-1307403807_thumb.j

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Team Kickass
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albion Park, NSW
Posted

Welcome to team Cardie!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Thanks Slymeat!

These are the wheels im thinking about... 20" x 8.5" with a flat rim so showing a total of 8.5" dish...

post-32514-0-53195100-1307410162_thumb.j

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Welcome to the forum, griffo. Personally, I think that the Ford 18's and 19's look great on the G6ET. I don't like the look of chrome 20's, but that's just my opinion.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

:blaah: haha

I have this guys full kit! Hat and all... Got the optional sideburns as well

post-32514-0-25007500-1307497460_thumb.j

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:bowdown: Very nice...car is OK too.

Does the Suna traffic thing make much difference?

I contemplated getting it but assumed it was a load of crap - but have been playing with google navigation on the phone a bit lately for the trip to and from work and it surprisingly does a pretty good job of re-routing to avoid congestion, only a 12km journey though so we're probably talking a saving of 3 or 4 minutes at best. Pretty clever though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth NOR
Posted

nice, what color cardigan did you get with it? :stirthepot:

hey I even have the straw hat for the rear dash and thought I'd stick a box of tissues up there too just to complete the picture.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

:bowdown: Very nice...car is OK too.

Does the Suna traffic thing make much difference?

I contemplated getting it but assumed it was a load of crap - but have been playing with google navigation on the phone a bit lately for the trip to and from work and it surprisingly does a pretty good job of re-routing to avoid congestion, only a 12km journey though so we're probably talking a saving of 3 or 4 minutes at best. Pretty clever though.

I still havent used the Satnav in it yet, but from what I have heard its pretty good... im sure ill get lost at somestage and ill need to use it!

hey I even have the straw hat for the rear dash and thought I'd stick a box of tissues up there too just to complete the picture.

The straw hat and tissue box should be standard from ford!

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth NOR
Posted

What do you mean standard, Ford would make them an option:

-straw hat = $1500 +gst + fitting,

-tissue box =$500 +gst + fitting(refills at $150)

Still cheaper than a set of Ford factory wheels

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...