Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Dump It.

That's a hell of a fricken garage... :turboboink:

Haha, I wish!

Its a massive paintbooth at a friends work for mining buckets and attachements, hence the CAT yellow all over the floor haha

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Good time, helped by a good 60'

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine state
Posted

well done griffo great time down the strip,u r in the right place at elite. :beerchug:

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

welcome mate sweet ride. enjoy your stay here great site

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Thanks guys!

Just dropped the car off at Fulcrum Suspension this morning for some lowering :buttrock:

Will upload some photos when I pick it up this afternoon

  • 2 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey guys!

Another quick update on the car... Iv had it Tuned by Elite Automotive (280rwkw & 530nm at 11psi) and achieved a 12.64 @ 110mph which I was verry happy with! And I have also changed the wheels again.

Thought id post a few quick pictures, Would love to hear what you guys think of the wheels

post-32514-0-46674100-1315051881_thumb.j

post-32514-0-49364700-1315051874_thumb.j

post-32514-0-61724700-1315051873_thumb.j

post-32514-0-78016000-1315051876_thumb.j

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

What size are they?...they look like 24's with rubber bands.

Sack your photographer. :blink:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Nice choice mate, I'm going for the black on black look. Tuff.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Thanks guys! They are only 20"s haha

and yes, I have a horrible iphone! which inturn makes me a horrible photo taker, ill get some proper photos tonight I hope

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...