ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 24/05/11 03:16 AM Posted 24/05/11 03:16 AM There you go.. and who amongst us hasn't woken after a big night to find some mysterious damage to their phone...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/05/11 03:46 AM Posted 24/05/11 03:46 AM well they are not soy latte sipping, VW driving poofslol...fair enough
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 24/05/11 03:47 AM Posted 24/05/11 03:47 AM Pfft... soy??!!
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 24/05/11 04:28 AM Posted 24/05/11 04:28 AM (edited) Good to see there is finally some online virus/theft protection for these phones now. Or has there been and I have missed it. Edited 24/05/11 04:28 AM by XR09
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 27/07/11 01:06 AM Posted 27/07/11 01:06 AM anyone here had a play with an Atrix with the gingerbread update?? seriously thinking of this phone even though the hardware is not as good as a sensation/GSII but the size is a winner and still does everything the others do.. upgrading from a diamond touch so the GS2 feels like holding a farken bluray case!!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/07/11 04:33 AM Posted 27/07/11 04:33 AM I know what you mean, I don't think phones will get much larger screen wise than the 4.3". Without the nice grippy silicone case I bought the phone was hard to hold for extended periods of gaming! (SGS2)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/07/11 05:13 AM Posted 27/07/11 05:13 AM anyone here had a play with an Atrix with the gingerbread update?? Goddam GIG of Ram on a bloody phone!
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 27/07/11 05:18 AM Posted 27/07/11 05:18 AM and not sold on the hype.Only down side I have with an Android is the battery life sucks balls. Lucky to get 10 hours on stand by without turning EVERYTHING off which defeats the purpose of having a smart phone. But is easily rectified by having a car charger and spare battery which you can swap unlike the iPhone.spot on. I have had an iphone and now have a htc desire hd. I got rid of the iphone because it didn't like connecting to my car bluetooth, which is common apparently. The htc will constantly search for service if in a dead area which kills the battery. Other than that I voteAndroid. Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 27/07/11 05:21 AM Author Posted 27/07/11 05:21 AM Yep ended up getting the atrix, android 2.3 awsome phone loving it. Does everything and more,but have not explored everything. Caqn be tricky to use at times but damd it's fast.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 01/08/11 01:14 PM Posted 01/08/11 01:14 PM ^^ where did you get the gingerbread update from? I just picked up a telstra atrix running froyo and they havent released GB yet.. not gonna root a <1 day old phone just yet to get it hahaha..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now