PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 24/02/11 03:21 AM Posted 24/02/11 03:21 AM Hi Guys,I've noticed some people only use Premium 95 because the Premium 98 is too expensive. I was wondering what the differences in the cost of fuel is in different areas.Around my Area (Northmead, NSW plus North Rocks, Parramatta, etc) Premium 95 always seems to be 10-12c more than E10 and Premium 98 is another 4c on top of the 95, so to me it seems like a no brainer to use the Premium 98 over the 95. Obviously others must have a much greater spread if Premium 98 is too expensive. I can understand saving the money and going E10 (although I'd personally never use it in a XR6T).For example, when I filled up last week:E10: 141.9P95: 153.7P98: 157.7
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/11 02:51 PM Posted 25/02/11 02:51 PM Pretty sure at my local BP the 98 is 17c more than the cheapest one.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 25/02/11 09:56 PM Posted 25/02/11 09:56 PM When I filled up yesterday it was 134.9 for E10 and 149.9 for 98. I'm sure the price difference is slowly increasing each year. I always use 98 regardless of the price because that's what my car is tuned to.Benny
Turbonator Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/11 12:36 AM Posted 26/02/11 12:36 AM (edited) Yesterday, the average price in North Brisbane.E10: 129.9ULP: 132.995: 142.998: 146.9 Edited 26/02/11 12:36 AM by Turbonator
F6turbo Member 172 Member For: 20y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/02/11 06:15 AM Posted 26/02/11 06:15 AM I always use 98 regardless of the price because that's what my car is tuned to. Last week I filled up the car, bike and 20L jerry can all with 98 = $150
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 26/02/11 10:09 AM Posted 26/02/11 10:09 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now