Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 10/02/11 01:20 AM Posted 10/02/11 01:20 AM (edited) This is my dad And this is my mum.....My family rocks.... Oh and this is my dog rover!He's getting his first tattoo next week Edited 10/02/11 01:25 AM by Fluffy Mc D
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/02/11 07:34 AM Posted 10/02/11 07:34 AM Henz that's the shiz, I'm getting an edge tatt soon.Cheers guys, Whats yours gunna be like Rhino?This is the inside of my forearm when it first got done, its sleeved now.And my back, never got it finished as I dont know what im doing with it yet. Also have a few others but done have pics.
jono Member 84 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Posted 10/02/11 09:36 AM Posted 10/02/11 09:36 AM Here are mineShe's my girl all good and all bad
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 10/02/11 11:41 AM Posted 10/02/11 11:41 AM (edited) Cheers guys, Whats yours gunna be like Rhino?Hey dude. X's with some punk rock album cover art like the dead bird from a Millencolin album, car parts like pistons and rods etc sort of in the background. All the things that mean something to me pretty much, with lots of colour. I also like some of the Politika type art found on punk album covers. I want the words "Stand for something or die for nothing" featured prominently as well as "Temperence" and "Tolerance". I have to design it all up and I think it will go on one of my flanks. I really like the colour in yours.PS what do you mean about the Ben Cousins thing? Edited 10/02/11 11:43 AM by Rhino1980
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 10/02/11 07:51 PM Posted 10/02/11 07:51 PM
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 10/02/11 09:46 PM Posted 10/02/11 09:46 PM ^^ Macabre but friggen awesome man
mar705 Member 67 Member For: 15y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 11/02/11 08:53 AM Author Posted 11/02/11 08:53 AM some nice work being put up on here didn't realize how many people were edge these days its accualy good to see
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/02/11 09:02 AM Posted 11/02/11 09:02 AM For the guys into colorful work, here's my brothers arm. bieng done by Graham iles, which some Vic guys might have heard of.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 13/02/11 03:42 PM Posted 13/02/11 03:42 PM And this is my mum.....your mums got some nice puppies 1
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Location: sydney Posted 20/02/11 05:35 AM Posted 20/02/11 05:35 AM I saw a girl once who had the typical tattoo on her lower back that said, I love it in the a*&I just thought how bad of a job did her father dolike chris rock said "my only job, is to keep her off the pole"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now