Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have brought the plenum, cooler, flashtuner, injectors, exhaust ect.

What plenum, cooler, injectors and exhaust did you buy?

6BOOST

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 12d
Posted (edited)

I have the x3 flash tuner, x force exhaust 3.5 inch getting a 5 inch custom dump pipe maybe with a screamer to suit the new turbo, I have a nizpro plenum, I have a hdi cooler which I think I may need to replace for a bigger unit, bosh injectors, I am going to be ringing up 6boost when I get the turbo and dump pipe to make a set of exhaust manifolds, and the atomic 998 engine will be in the next 6 months, processwest fuelrail and a few other bits from them.

Edited by Mburgz010
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

For 1000rwhp you will need a custom made 4" exhaust, a process west stage 3 cooler and piping, and minimum 1000cc injectors, which I doubt the bosch ones are, you will need Xspurt or ID1000's. Unless you want to make the power on $15 a litre race fuel, then you'll need 2000cc injectors to run E85, the 1000's are good for about 900rwhp before you start running out of injector, or at least without running 80-90psi of base pressure which even then will only be a bandaid and barely cover your fuel requirements.

If 1000rwhp is still the plan, I'd suggest getting some better advise before you keep buying components that are completely incapable of the task you are undertaking. The HDI cooler, 3.5" exhaust and injectors you have are not up to the task, and I would suggest an FG or Hypertune intake manifold better cylinder distribution at the power you want to make. Having built probably more of the countries biggest hp twin cam falcon combinations than anyone else atm, we have run to the limits of most combinations and components and can tell you that 1000rwhp IS easy, WITH the right components. There are NO shortcuts to this power level.

6BOOST

I have the x3 flash tuner, x force exhaust 3.5 inch getting a 5 inch custom dump pipe maybe with a screamer to suit the new turbo, I have a nizpro plenum, I have a hdi cooler which I think I may need to replace for a bigger unit, bosh injectors, I am going to be ringing up 6boost when I get the turbo and dump pipe to make a set of exhaust manifolds, and the atomic 998 engine will be in the next 6 months, processwest fuelrail and a few other bits from them.

  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

L's what the. can imagine your mum in this thing teaching you how to drive "no I said to indicate not the transbrake"

:roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 2d
Posted

y is this even in the 600+kw section, no offence mate but if everyone who wanted their car this powerfull one day put their car in here it would be full

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted (edited)

Yeah no offense dude but have to agree with Kent. General car talk would probably be more appropriate for now or even in multimedia pics of members or whatever it is. Got to crawl before ya run with the big boys or is it the mad boys lol.

Edited by qik1
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 29d
Posted

y is this even in the 600+kw section, no offence mate but if everyone who wanted their car this powerfull one day put their car in here it would be full

Agree with this also..

and not really fair with the boys who have done this already and made the hard yards here..

I think it should be moved. IMO

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted

Hey mate the car came up good nice work

I also got some stick when I first posted chasing a 1000 hp

I just had mine in Gen tech

As long as u r fair dink with ever 1 they will behind u

There will be some haters but that is life good luck with it

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

Hey mate the car came up good nice work

I also got some stick when I first posted chasing a 1000 hp

I just had mine in Gen tech

As long as u r fair dink with ever 1 they will behind u

There will be some haters but that is life good luck with it

I just finished reading through this thread from start to fininsh, and was thinkin... Trav copped some sh*t when he joined, then, low and behold you added your post...

Everyone has their goals, mine were 500rwhp, blew over $17k, carelessly changing things without objection and wasting money, then blew a motor. If I had have taken that $17k, gone to a tuner slapped it down, I probably could have had a bulletproof 400kw car.

Now I've moved on, a new turbo territory, a respect for the engineering and $$$$$ it takes to build a performance machine, and a nice new block sitting in the shed.......... but I've said too much already. :innocent:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...