sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 29/11/10 07:45 AM Posted 29/11/10 07:45 AM Fark...how much powder did they have to put on your face you ugly bastard? 11k is a lot of powder
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 29/11/10 09:00 AM Posted 29/11/10 09:00 AM $9000 would of been cuz they had to hire an expert at photoshop....
Tim Member 142 Member For: 18y 2m 24d Posted 29/11/10 10:26 AM Posted 29/11/10 10:26 AM Are you sure you wernt on Candid Camera? You did well not to punch her in the face.I use Snapfish for canvas prints. They often have half price sales if you sign up.
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/11/10 10:00 AM Posted 30/11/10 10:00 AM Nick mate, take it to Today Tonight... they're always looking for stories and I'm sure you'd make a top one!
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/11/10 11:16 AM Author Posted 30/11/10 11:16 AM I phoned them today on their 1800 number....I asked them ,lets cut the crap I'm not going to pay $11000 ..You took the photos lets work this out...You have something I want and I'm prepared to pay cash for it....So that's some thing you want.....What the cheapest price I need to pay to take a disc away with the photos on them...Took her a couple of hours ...she returned my phone call..This what I was told...We will give give an 8x10 photo and a disc with all the photos taken on saturday...for an amount of $1095.00.....I told here she could stick the photo's up her farken ring..and if she stuck the camera up there also I would pay her double........but must have a photo to prove it...What a farken joke.............
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 30/11/10 12:05 PM Posted 30/11/10 12:05 PM How long did it take them to do the whole shoot?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/11/10 02:03 PM Posted 30/11/10 02:03 PM if something is too good to be true, it probably islike free beer, or exclusive rights to jamie's wang, that sh*t will never happen.
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/11/10 08:52 PM Author Posted 30/11/10 08:52 PM How long did it take them to do the whole shoot?2 hours all up..1 hour for the make and hair...and one hour for the photo shoot...
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 30/11/10 09:03 PM Posted 30/11/10 09:03 PM if something is too good to be true, it probably islike free beer, or exclusive rights to jamie's wang, that sh*t will never happen.Dreams can come true
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 01/12/10 12:04 AM Posted 01/12/10 12:04 AM From 5000 to 500 bucks an hour eh, I know what my new job will be!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now