Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 17/03/13 12:21 AM Posted 17/03/13 12:21 AM Top stuff mate, car looks good I like the 50th anniversary wheels suit nicely. Plus mod list looks impressive.Keep us updated.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/03/13 02:51 AM Author Posted 17/03/13 02:51 AM Thanks mate..
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Posted 17/03/13 04:23 AM Posted 17/03/13 04:23 AM Yea I know what you mean about keeping a car perfect. Mine is molestered with stone chips from previous owner and I want to get them fixed up but I just know I'll respray the front and I'll hit a gutter the following day
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 30/03/13 02:38 AM Author Posted 30/03/13 02:38 AM Old wheels are for sale if anyone is keen...
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 30/03/13 02:53 AM Posted 30/03/13 02:53 AM which ones? pic of old wheels
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/13 02:56 AM Posted 30/03/13 02:56 AM (edited) The new wheels look good MiKa. Edited 30/03/13 02:56 AM by Riff
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 30/03/13 03:23 AM Author Posted 30/03/13 03:23 AM Angel#3 just a few posts back, the first pic before the ones with the new wheels, silver ones with a lot of spokes..Thanks Riff..
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 30/03/13 05:29 AM Posted 30/03/13 05:29 AM Big fan of the 50th turbo rims also, great on the purple. The quad exhausts I've heard have been great when up it, quite a defined roar as opposed to the "blurred" sound I often hear.Nice work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now