bjcrown Legacy Donating Member 182 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Posted 14/12/10 08:34 AM Author Posted 14/12/10 08:34 AM Got myself a few sets of NGK's BKR6EIX (obviously pre-gapped at .8mm).Anyone want a set of 6 of these for $75? PM me! This price does not include freight.Thanks for your input guys.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/12/10 04:19 AM Posted 15/12/10 04:19 AM Factory LPG plug, 0.7 gap from the box. Does the job for me.how much does ford charge for these?
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 15/12/10 07:17 AM Posted 15/12/10 07:17 AM BKR6E is all you need.
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/12/10 01:59 AM Posted 16/12/10 01:59 AM I use the ngk bcpr6es with a .8mm gap, After 1,500k's I get a slight miss at idle. Under wot its perfect though. My tune is abit on the rich side and my plugs go black after 5,000k's.
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 20d Posted 25/05/11 06:54 PM Posted 25/05/11 06:54 PM Sorry to thread dig, but what are some part numbers for some 6 and 7 heat range plugs that are old style copper core. I'm thinking of trying some 7's. But don't want to fork out a truck load for iridiums just for a trial.
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 26/05/11 03:52 AM Posted 26/05/11 03:52 AM pretty sure the number in the middle denotes the heat, maybe lookup the ngk site and see.
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 20d Posted 26/05/11 05:44 AM Posted 26/05/11 05:44 AM Yer I know that. I don't want iridium though and most of the copper plugs are larger diameter and don't fit down the ba head. So need smaller size aswell.
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 20d Posted 26/05/11 07:09 PM Posted 26/05/11 07:09 PM Anyone??
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 27/05/11 06:25 AM Posted 27/05/11 06:25 AM BKR6E is all you need. NZ$5.90 each as recommended by my tuner, gapped .6 to .8 depending on the boost. He also suggested going to a slightly cooler BKR7E if desired to avoid pre-ignition.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/09/11 04:16 AM Posted 22/09/11 04:16 AM (edited) Just to dig up an old thread.. Are the NGK's BKR6EIX still good to use in the FG? Worth changing in a stock car? Edited 22/09/11 04:16 AM by Brenno85
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now