ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/03 11:20 AM Posted 22/10/03 11:20 AM Picked mine up on the 16th December 02, and have only got 9245klm's on it! Be lucky if I do 10,000 a year I reckon. Bit of a waste, I know, but I still love it!
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 22/10/03 11:26 AM Posted 22/10/03 11:26 AM Picked mine up on the 15th of May 03. Now done 12000 ks with no problems at all!! (not even brake shudder yet!)
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 22/10/03 12:24 PM Posted 22/10/03 12:24 PM Picked mine up on the 19th September. Already have 4500km's or so on the clock I bought the car to drive didn't I
harasn Used to work at the Ford Proving Ground! Legacy Donating Member 306 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 22/10/03 04:19 PM Posted 22/10/03 04:19 PM Far out, 3 new cars in less than a year! Do you pay for all these yourself or is it some sort of work package? Being a ford employee has many advantages! This is one of them! Get discounted prices and can replace them every 6 months for hopefully no money changing hands with the same options! Free motoring is always good! Anyone want me to order a car for them and they can have it in 6months with 12500kms on the clock for what I pay for it! Cheaper than 2nd hand at dealers!
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 23/10/03 12:52 AM Posted 23/10/03 12:52 AM Mine's a Christmas build, finished just before factory closure
DavoWA Proud Team Blueprint member Member 286 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Location: Perth Posted 23/10/03 04:55 AM Posted 23/10/03 04:55 AM March build, March (end of) delivery 13500 kms so far. Got to do 25000km a year for the bloody FBT on the lease. Only banging head 'cause I GOT to do it or pay about $3000 for the difference. It's different if you WANT to do it.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 23/10/03 05:03 AM Posted 23/10/03 05:03 AM Mine is fresh off the factory floor.... only 23 hours until she's all mine! DavoWA, I'll have the same issue... gotta drive some miles to reduce my FBT. At least I'll love every second driving my new baby!
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 26d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 23/10/03 08:21 AM Posted 23/10/03 08:21 AM Davo have you though about adjusting your lease next year to a slightly lower KM?Mine tunes for 15000km - It's not as 'beneficial' in the tax sense but at least I'll go over for sure. And that's better than running under!A.
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Geelong Posted 23/10/03 09:51 AM Posted 23/10/03 09:51 AM Jan build, 19,500k's, heat shield rattle and brakes twice. Otherwise A W S O M E!!!!!!!!!! Will be placing order for new one in next few months, this time WILL get prem sound. mmmmm which color? maybe venom or vixen (sorry Ken only jokin) Will get a classy HgAg again for sure
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 23/10/03 12:42 PM Posted 23/10/03 12:42 PM Jan build, 19,500k's, heat shield rattle and brakes twice. Otherwise A W S O M E!!!!!!!!!! Will be placing order for new one in next few months, this time WILL get prem sound. mmmmm which color? maybe venom or vixen (sorry Ken only jokin) Will get a classy HgAg again for sure :banghead: ... but of course!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now