Jump to content

What month was your XR6 Turbo built in?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

November 03, 11,600km

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

December '03 build - same as BlueXR6T's...just in time before the factory closed

9900km's, I drive a fair bit :blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Prestons NSW
Posted

Mine Left the the Factory 24 March 2004. Delivered to me the 1 April 2004. Had I 1 week 2 days. 1100km on my 4th tank of juice. :gooff: Yes I drive it like it stolen! But not with wifey in teh car :blush:

Was delayed 2 days by my damn leasing paperwork at this end and sat at the dealers :gooff:

Scruffman

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
December '03 build - same as BlueXR6T's...just in time before the factory closed

9900km's, I drive a fair bit :gooff:

I think you'll find BlueXR6T's is a December 2002 build.

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I think you'll find BlueXR6T's is a December 2002 build.

aahhh of course, I should have noted the narooma blue had ceased production prior to dec. 2003...well spotted.

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

December 03 build - 4850kms young. I luv my car. :gooff:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...