KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 14/10/03 06:02 AM Posted 14/10/03 06:02 AM ooooooh!!! I must whinge!!! 1)The add is too short, I wanna see and hear more GT (maybe I'm greedy but can you blame me)2)The add is not long enough3)I think the add needs to be lengthened 4) The add should go for more time. A longer ad would be better.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 14/10/03 10:56 AM Posted 14/10/03 10:56 AM After repeated viewings of this ad, two things (apart from being too short) get me.#1. The driving gloves........#2. The note I have heard from the standard GT exhaust sh!ts all over the one in the ad, has Scully got the car manufacturers running that scared? FPV should have beefed the note up IMHO
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/10/03 11:03 AM Posted 14/10/03 11:03 AM To quote Neil Young "Its a piece of Crap" But its better than nothing!!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 15/10/03 03:54 AM Posted 15/10/03 03:54 AM Do you blame the boom gate going all erect like that to let the GT pass? My wife loved it. Mind's in the gutter...lol.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 15/10/03 06:33 AM Posted 15/10/03 06:33 AM :lol: Ed....etc;Imagine what the boom gate would have done if they had put this sound track of the GT starting up. B) :D GT RoarSorry guys and gals.......just lurve that note!!!!
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/03 08:16 AM Posted 15/10/03 08:16 AM I'll buy one :(
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 15/10/03 10:35 AM Posted 15/10/03 10:35 AM I have And guess what I'll be doing the first night I get the Redhawk in my garage, yep........glass of Feral Chook (or single malt scotch) in hand, door closed, A/C on, and starting and stopping the car, that's after a run along the Stirling Ranges, gotta vary those revs. :D She will be assigned a build date around 25th October. Come Nov 1st I'll be giving FPV a daily phone call. As soon as they e-mail me some pics of her comming to life I'll be sharing the experience with you lovely people.
BarraGT Legacy Donating Member 359 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 17/10/03 01:34 PM Posted 17/10/03 01:34 PM The ad is really cool and they show some great angles and footage of the car, which is great. They really define the lines and everything.A slightly more aggressive ad would have been cool. Is it likely that they would do a seperate ad for the Pursuit?
Guest P'cisT Guests Posted 18/10/03 08:33 AM Posted 18/10/03 08:33 AM Haven't seen it on TV yet, but I reckon they made it short, while showing the GT features to leave the viewers with a "I want to know/find out more" effect.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/10/03 09:53 AM Posted 18/10/03 09:53 AM It's a common thread with there ad's since the reaming the car industry got. Same take as the ute ad's, off into the wild blue yonder(or dark mean street's in this case).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now